Defensive Carry banner

61 - 73 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Just what the Title says....
What would YOU DO if approached by these people? I'm seeing this as "armed intimidation" and a prelude to armed robbery by these thugs.....WELL ORGANIZED! Weapons at the Ready Position...... People are being swept as well.
NOTICE the 2-way radios and Body Armor... Are we beginning to see the ARMED Conflict Coming on the Horizon? The "sheep" are alone, but WHERE are the Police?

There morons who should be sent back to Africa.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,869 Posts
My ancestors came to the US late 19th, early 20th century. Irish, German, Italian. Why should I pay?
My ancestors were Scottish and Irish, and they were here during the Civil War. The question is still the same, why should I pay?
With all due respect, you gentlemen are looking at this the wrong way.

“I have never owned a slave, and I WILL NOT pay!”

·
Super Moderator
16,390 Posts
Yes I can see paying reparations to former slaves IF they are still alive, oh wait most died out over 100 years ago. [/sarcasm]

·
Registered
3,488 Posts
I wonder what they would do if we gave them 40 acres of Nevada and a mule.

Reactions: M1911A1 and OldChap

·
Registered
2,027 Posts
Ain't it kinda funny that an armed gang of thugs can block a roadway and demand money and not be carted away in chains, but a couple who decides to paint over graffiti on a roadway be charged with a hate crime. The PC police are in charge and there's nothing more dangerous because the law becomes nebulous, the deciders decide based upon the PC winds of the day who and what is criminal.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts

·
Registered
2,276 Posts
With out slavery most black Americans probably would not have even been born, and if they were they would probably be starving to death in some 3rd world hell hole right now. It's probably not a suggestion that will go over well but honestly they should be grateful history ultimately unfolded the way it did.

White folks should quit qualifying their history with "my family never owned slaves". Weather they did or didn't you don't owe anyone an apology or money just because they were blessed to live in the greatest nation the world has seen. I'm more likely to say "your welcome" than "I'm sorry"

·
Registered
1,941 Posts
You want Reperations? Fine, here's a 200k check. Since you hate this country, here's a ticket back to the county your ancestors came from. Your citizenship is revoked and you are never allowed back into the United States. The check can only be deposited into a bank in the country you are going to.

·
Registered
7,152 Posts
Perhaps a bit off topic, but as a result of this incident and folks wearing body armor to commit armed robbery, I broke out the sniper rifle and got it so that it could travel if needed. Nothing surprises people wearing body armor like head shots from out on the horizon.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts