Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last night, I hung up my brand new belt. I put my brand new mag pouch into my range bag and closed the bag...almost.

This evening, I walked into the house, and my male Greyhound was barking and tossing his new toy...my brand new Brommeland mag pouch. He had gone upstairs, nosed into my range bag, retrieved the mag pouch and brought it downstairs to chew on. Fortunately, the holster and belt weren't where he could get at them. :rant:

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Oh no!!!!!!!!!

Not a happy scene! Thank heaven the belt and rig survived - some consolation I guess.

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
well its what used to be one sss lol

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Bud White said:
Doesn't gary have a warranty :rofl:

Here it is:

WARRANTY

All Brommeland leather goods are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. This does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse (including failure to provide proper maintenance), acts of blatant stupidity or damage inflicted by small children.

Simply return the piece in question (along with the original sales receipt - no exceptions), and I’ll send you another one on me - no pro-rate, no hassles. (The replacement piece MUST, however, be the same product for the same model weapon).

Please take note of the last sentence of the first paragraph :rolleyes:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Gary Brommeland said:
Here it is:

WARRANTY

All Brommeland leather goods are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. This does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse (including failure to provide proper maintenance), acts of blatant stupidity or damage inflicted by small children.

Simply return the piece in question (along with the original sales receipt - no exceptions), and I’ll send you another one on me - no pro-rate, no hassles. (The replacement piece MUST, however, be the same product for the same model weapon).

Please take note of the last sentence of the first paragraph :rolleyes:
Ahh come on Gary im just giving ya a hard time

:biggrin2: :spankme:

Better add a line about dog chew toys :rofl:

·
Banned
1,424 Posts
Tom357 said:
This evening, I walked into the house, and my male Greyhound was barking and tossing his new toy...my brand new Brommeland mag pouch. :rant:
Hi Tom,

That mag pouch I made you was absolutely perfect - cut right off the butt (the Filet Mignon) of the hide !!! It was GORGEOUS and you fed it to a frickin' dog ??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

Tell you what I'm gonna do - I owe you a favor. I'm sending you out another one (on me) next trip to the Post Office. Please try to keep it away from the mutt..

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
Even the dogs like Brommeland Leather. :biggrin2:

Looks Like Pooch has a brand new "chew toy" :rofl:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Gary Brommeland said:
Hi Tom,

That mag pouch I made you was absolutely perfect - cut right off the butt (the Filet :smilez: Mignon) of the hide !!! It was GORGEOUS and you fed it to a frickin' dog ??? :rant: :rant: :rant:

(SNIP)
To be fair, perhaps Mr. Fido should cough up a portion of its butt of its hide so you can make the replacement pouch. :smilez:

·
Registered
552 Posts
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh man i got tears sorry for your pain and red i called it right see one can tell a glock even in fidos mouth lmao no all kidding aside i feel for ya fellas got to love ones dogs

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
sssss nahh its not my glock lol i found the pic over at glock talk if i remember right

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
srfl

Ha:biggrin2:Ha

You want Brommeland to make him a new, replacement mag pouch out of the dogs butt leather? :rofl:

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Gary Brommeland said:
Umm...hi, Gary. (winces)
That mag pouch I made you was absolutely perfect
I know, Gary. (winces)
- cut right off the butt (the Filet Mignon) of the hide !!!
I know, Gary. (winces, again)
It was GORGEOUS
Yes, it was, Gary. (winces)
and you fed it to a frickin' dog ??? :rant: :rant: :rant:
Well...not exactly. It wasn't like I said, "Here's your treat!" Needlenose got it out of my frickin' range bag, while I wasn't home. I got home and it was a sodden mass in his mouth and the belt loops had been chewed off...
Tell you what I'm gonna do
I did offer to pay for a replacement, ya know.
- I owe you a favor.
Thank you, Gary.
I'm sending you out another one (on me) next trip to the Post Office.
Thank you, Gary.
Please try to keep it away from the mutt..
Yes, Gary. Thank you, Gary.
(aside) Zen, do that again, and I turn you into taco meat.

·
Administrator
143,579 Posts
I See That Gary Changed His Warranty

WARRANTY

All Brommeland leather goods are warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for the life of the original purchaser. This does not cover normal wear and tear, abuse (including failure to provide proper maintenance), acts of blatant stupidity or damage inflicted by small children or Greyhound dogs.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
791 Posts
This is sad and funny at the same time. I can only imagine the sinking, nasty feeling in your gut when you got home and realized what exactly it was Rover was chewing on. :gah:

As a hint, you may want to add Gary to your Christmas card list this year. :image035:

1 - 20 of 38 Posts