Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
That is a Good read hes right the media has pretty much created Criminal Protection Acts along with the gubmint banning guns or tryto and makeing it so hard to buy a gun

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Good read forty - yes.
Over the years criminals began to rely on our submissive response and became bolder. Establishment media coverage of crime reinforces society?s image of how to react when attacked. Rarely do they cover a case of self-defense or a case where someone refused to be victim by fighting back. Instead they show pictures of innocent people cowering in fear.
This for one thing sure all but proves the effects of media bias - it is so rare to see any (good) reporting of an honest to goodness defence shooting - or even the simple presentation of a gun that defuzes things
It is inconceivable that anti-gun advocates can ignore the mountain of evidence that exists to prove the failure of gun-control so there can only be one logical explanation for their desire to disarm law-abiding citizens. Clearly gun-control is a cunningly disguised plan designed to build criminal?s self-esteem by disarming potential victims.
Ahhh - a writer with my own degree of cynicism. :wink:

·
Registered
950 Posts
Yeah, you guys are too tough on our bad guys and they do have rights. Like the right to duck 230grains of 1911 offspring coming at them. :haha:

·
Super Moderator
25,562 Posts
Articles like that should be required reading for every elected official! Followed by a test, PRIOR to their election!

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
The media sure does "spin" threir own version of events. Seems the U.S. needed a wake up call such as N.O. to get many to understand guns are nessesary to defend law abiding citizens.

·
Registered
51 Posts
You know Ohio is a very liberal state. Well maybe not the state but the Gov George Voinovich is. This is coming from someone who lived there for 22 years until he decided to join the AF. They make getting CCW so complicated that by the time you get it you forgot you applied for it. Dont get me wrong I love the state and plan to move back when I get out but I think they need a serious change in state side goverment.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Just remember, anti-gunners and politicians still prefer unarmed peasants...criminals too, it seems.

BlueLion hit the X ring...that's about the only rights criminals should have.

·
Registered
540 Posts
Springfieldin said:
...... Well maybe not the state but the Gov George Voinovich is.
Well ,if you thought it was bad on the RINO Voinovich, you should see it under Bob "I've never seen a tax or law I didn't like" Taft. This state is becoming as bad some of the People's Republics:mad:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Kompact9 said:
Just remember, anti-gunners and politicians still prefer unarmed peasants...criminals too, it seems.
Your right there 100% Right we have some very antiGunners in office in this State

1 - 11 of 11 Posts