Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Actually from what I understand the Norinco shotguns work just fine but some are a little rough. However, considering that a used Mossberg doesn't sell for too much and there's tons of them around, I'd rather have a classic American firearm I can get parts etc. for.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I have handled a few 1911 from them and they looked good, but that made in China stamp really turned me off. The SA's are great, but the ones stamped made in Brazil just don't do it for me either.

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Bruces45 said:
I have handled a few 1911 from them and they looked good, but that made in China stamp really turned me off. The SA's are great, but the ones stamped made in Brazil just don't do it for me either.

Well if it turns ya off that bad turn off you computer and throw it away along with any appliances you have and most your cloths and furniture might not say made there but i will tell most of the parts were made there

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Bud White said:
Well if it turns ya off that bad turn off you computer and throw it away along with any appliances you have and most your cloths and furniture might not say made there but i will tell most of the parts were made there
Easy now Bud, don't get yer heart racing. Knowing it and actually seeing the stamp, tag, whatever is different. I guess it get it from my Grampa, try telling a WWII vet that something thats made in Japan is as good as one made in the USA.:22a:

·
Registered
17,352 Posts
Sorry bruce i just get tired of hearing it ..

I love it when people start when I'm on the job how there glad they bought brand what ever because it made in usa and then i break out the part from brand who ever and right on box its made in china.

Almost nothing is truly made in American Made anymore

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Easy now Bud, don't get yer heart racing. Knowing it and actually seeing the stamp, tag, whatever is different. I guess it get it from my Grampa, try telling a WWII vet that something thats made in Japan is as good as one made in the USA.:22a:
Problem is most of the electronics and other goods are better made. Ohter countries work forces actually give a crap about what they are making. Damn UAW ruined US autos.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
If you don't like the China stamp Bruce - check out one or two of the Baikal offerings. I'll accept Russian by comparison.

I sold (sob) my trusty Citori Hunter coupla years back - but did get a Baikal O/U for trap etc - it is actually a good value gun, particularly if not gonna shoot countless 1,000's of rounds. Added Colonial chokes later too.

·
Administrator
143,576 Posts
You'll have better luck searching

if you spell it correctly... it's ITHACA not ITHICA.

·
Registered
940 Posts
That model's way too pricey.

I've handed the exact same gun - we had it used for a bit for $89.

For the money, it was extremely nice.

·
Registered
1,843 Posts
Yeah, you REALLY gotta have a heat shield on your home defense shotgun. It is also very useful for quail hunting. gurrrrrr ! -----

1 - 20 of 24 Posts