ATF rules on braces

4269 Views 171 Replies 41 Participants Last post by  demanic
Can anyone explain it in non-legalize?
1 - 20 of 172 Posts

· Registered
6,533 Posts

· Premium Member
9,640 Posts
Another unconstitutional ruling from an unconstitutional agency signed by a criminal tyrant.

· Registered
3,150 Posts
i'm still confused........

think i will just go with my first inclination......such things like "the brace", bump stocks, and such draw more negative attention than potential benefits...especially if its likely to change definitions with each new administration....

Dancing on the edge....the other side does not like it, therefore it does not take much effort to bump you over the line....very little effort in this case......

· Premium Member
8,237 Posts
i'm still confused...

Dancing on the edge....the other side does not like it you, therefore it does not take much effort to bump you over the line....very little effort in this case......
FIFY

· Registered
1,957 Posts

· Registered
2,735 Posts

· Registered
1,957 Posts
That's what I got out of it. They have it in picture form as some links in the ruling on their site.
Yeah, looked at them as well. It’s going to be very interesting to see how this plays out. Now that the government has just made about 10 to 40 million people felons within the next 120 days if they’re not registered.

Reactions: ctr and ugh762x39

· Registered
11,268 Posts
Anyone know if the $200 is waived for the tax stamp? I ask as I understood that was done in’68 after the CGA was signed.

Reactions: GRCarry

· Registered
1,957 Posts
Anyone know if the $200 is waived for the tax stamp? I ask as I understood that was done in’68 after the CGA was signed.
From what I understand if you register within the 120 days on any previously own firearm that meets the requirements the fee is waived.

• Helpful
Reactions: CWOUSCG

· Registered
78,970 Posts
Did anyone expect the ATF to do otherwise? My son has already SBR'd all his AR pistols.

· Registered
8,476 Posts
Does that mean that they'll treat you like a felon ie. "no cash bail" etc.?
Yes, that's sarcasm.

What I wonder is just how long folks will continue to put up with what is obviously a two tiered "justice system".

· Registered
11,268 Posts
Registration = a problem when they decide to outlaw all SBR’s, which you have to know is coming.
What do you know the rest of don't? I haven't heard about outlawing SBRs.

1 - 20 of 172 Posts