Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
112 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone now of a holster that can be worn while jogging?

·
Registered
1,314 Posts
I carry a bersa .380 in a cheap fobus paddle holster while running. The paddle goes over the waistband, therefore I can wear gym shorts, and do not need a belt.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
i wear my smart carry with a 642. never had any issues and the gun stays put, and comfortable. I wear elastic waist band shorts and t shirt with no problems

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
Try a fanny pack hoster. I don't run but I bike and walk and this works about the best for me.

·
Registered
1,080 Posts
Not the best solution, but when I was visiting my folks (in a very anti community in VA) I was trying to run every day (unfortunately that didn't happen...). I would wear my issue pistol belt and a drop down tactical holster under my shorts. Believe me, not the most comfortable, but it worked.

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I have used fanny packs, t-shirt holster (UC Comfort version) and chest rigs from Survival Sheaths when running while doing dignitary protection for the DoD. For running I personally prefer the chest rigs as the fanny pack flops and smacks certain parts I prefer not to smack with my Sig.

The Survival Sheaths Chest Holster is stable but is specifically for just a weapon their Off Duty rig is bulkier and carries more equipment.

www.survivalsheath.com

Its just an opinion but its mine.

Steve

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not jogging -- but I frequently use my CTAC with my P99 while mountain biking. It works fine, and no issues while getting body slammed into the ground while going over the handlebars.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts