Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

Registered
If I was working at a place such as that convenience store, I would be carrying no matter what the company policy is.
Remember, the tassel-loafered legal goons who developed the company policy sure won't be there to take a bullet for you.

Premium Member
This is another example of why I cringe when I hear someone say, just give them what they want and they won't hurt you. I will not bet my life on the benevolence of a criminal!
Not this generation of thugs.
Decades ago if you got robbed, you gave them your wallet and watch and they left.
Now they shoot you or run you over with a car and rob your corpse.

Registered
This is not uncommon. And you do not have to be a clerk in a convenience store for this to happen. If they get the drop on you in any way, you have got to assume they are going to kill you. What you do next depends on each situation.
And remember this. If you go into one and a robbery is taking place, they will kill you as well.
These are animals and there are plenty of them in society.

Registered
Not this generation of thugs.
Decades ago if you got robbed, you gave them your wallet and watch and they left.
Now they shoot you or run you over with a car and rob your corpse.
Not so fast. Were you in Ft Worth in the mid 1980's?

Registered
This is another example of why I cringe when I hear someone say, just give them what they want and they won't hurt you. I will not bet my life on the benevolence of a criminal!
I only bet my life on being the survivor.

Registered
This is why as soon as a robbery begins, if you are able and are presented with the opportunity, you should shoot the BG(s) until the threat is over.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts