Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
8,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I also see this type of activity continuing right up until the elections, and getting worse if Trump is re-elected.

·
Registered
6,794 Posts
"Play me a dirge matey..."

OR...perhaps my great grandson's favorite...

·
Premium Member
33,782 Posts
I also see this type of activity continuing right up until the elections, and getting worse if Trump is re-elected.

It's gonna get worse, regardless of who is elected.

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
There are two sides. One must win to lead. Fighting is the only possible course of action when elected leaders utterly fail to perform the duties of their office.

·
Registered
33,984 Posts
This nation's leaders, both parties, top to bottom at every level from city council to Congress to president has miserably failed to demonstrate one iota of leadership.

So we all must suffer fools for it.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
This is not different that the other illegal actions of these so-called protestors - they are doing it because they are being allowed to do it. These places are reaping what they have sewn with their elected leaders - or elected sheep, as may be the case.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
This is not different that the other illegal actions of these so-called protestors - they are doing it because they are being allow to do it. These places are reaping what they have sewn with their elected leaders - or elected sheep, as may be the case.
Odd thing is though, it's to NOBODY'S benefit to allow this.
So why ARE they allowing it?
I can't see it being about votes, because I can't see how there could possibly be any net gain.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I hope they can fix this but unless they can get the Mayor and Council to intervene and order the police to start enforcing the law...not much they can do.

If they form a vigilante group to protect themselves, they'll be the ones arrested.
Or the good people could not allow .gov to do that. If police are not allowed to hunt down the bad guys, what good guy would allow themselves to be hunted. Luckily our founding fathers built in a safe guard for us just for this purpose.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Odd thing is though, it's to NOBODY'S benefit to allow this.
So why ARE they allowing it?
I can't see it being about votes, because I can't see how there could possibly be any net gain.
So it can be Trump's fault.

·
Registered
552 Posts
And if you live there? It's hard to avoid. I can't imagine having that happen in my neighborhood. I'd certainly be angry.
I think I would be considerably more than angry. The people where I live would not rely on "do nothing police".

·
Registered
1,169 Posts
People, People, People! You just don't understand. You're not "Woke." These are simply community activists showing us that they have the resources and the personnel to protect the local citizenry. Disband the police and give the money to them.

~sarcasm mode off~

1 - 20 of 60 Posts