Defensive Carry banner

21 - 40 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
The response from the police in regards to not responding because they do not wish to add fuel to the fire is shameful.

And, why are they being called "Protestors"? They are nothing of the sort. A protester is peaceful, a rioter is not.

Time for the National Guard to come in full force and clear them out.

·
Registered
1,946 Posts
And, why are they being called "Protestors"? They are nothing of the sort. A protester is peaceful, a rioter is not.
Time for the National Guard to come in full force and clear them out.
You know that, I know that, We know that, but if they call them rioters, then they're obligated to DO SOMETHING about it.
If the guard gets called in "full force", then the left will blame the right for the ensuing bloodbath, after all, they're just protesters.

·
Registered
3,259 Posts
I also see this type of activity continuing right up until the elections, and getting worse if Trump is re-elected.

I agree. Remember in the 2008 elections when the Black Panthers were blocking polling locations and intimidating white voters? I see that happening again. Maybe we should turn the tables on them in kind.

·
Premium Member
3,956 Posts
Or the good people could not allow .gov to do that. If police are not allowed to hunt down the bad guys, what good guy would allow themselves to be hunted. Luckily our founding fathers built in a safe guard for us just for this purpose.
I agree Matthew, but how would the average person stop .gov from doing what they're doing right now?

I know we have the 2nd Amendment...what do we do with it...realistically speaking?

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Maybe they could just call the Beverly Hills Police Department - it worked for the residents of Beverly Hills. As John Wayne said, "That'll be the day!"

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Be a shame if this happened to people intentionally blocking roads, without legal repercussion for driver.
Some time ago when we had a discussion of the riots in Portland OR someone asked what would you do. I said downshift and was called out by a member who questioned if I would really do that. Yes. Yes I would.

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
I agree Matthew, but how would the average person stop .gov from doing what they're doing right now?

I know we have the 2nd Amendment...what do we do with it...realistically speaking?
I was speaking about providing those services for ones self.

I go about my daily life, am kind to the people I pass, do good where I can, aware and able to care for my own safety.

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
Maybe it's time for the inventor types to step up with some kind of alternative attitude adjuster - maybe something like a firehose that sprays tar . . . hm . . that might have possibilities. It would be easy to identify the problem people and they could be sentenced to do the clean up.

·
Registered
6,790 Posts
...........never thought much about a bull bar before.
One of the primary necessities if you life in Texas. Large truck with an equally large set of bars AND an air compressor to operate the train horn!

Creative folks put a set of longhorns on the front as well.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I also see this type of activity continuing right up until the elections, and getting worse if Trump is re-elected.

If Biden is elected, BLM power may overwhelm and destroy many value systems that glue our society together. i.e. the rule of law, the family unit, military service, our belief in God, history, etc.

Sent from my SM-T710 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,191 Posts
This is what the world looks like when the police are defunded, the ruble of law ends and the citizens are left to fend for themselves in the jungle.

This is exactly what there 2nd amendment was written for.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
If the city police won't respond, I think the county Sheriff still has the authority and obligation to enforce laws. I believe he can also still deputize any other people he thinks he needs for a specific task.

Reactions: G26Raven
21 - 40 of 60 Posts