Defensive Carry banner

41 - 60 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
1,892 Posts
Maybe it's time for the inventor types to step up with some kind of alternative attitude adjuster - maybe something like a firehose that sprays tar . . . hm . . that might have possibilities. It would be easy to identify the problem people and they could be sentenced to do the clean up.
While I don't agree with their policies this is a brilliant idea if it actually worked.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
While I don't agree with their policies this is a brilliant idea if it actually worked.

I do wish there was a better way to identify, and arrest rioters and thugs. But it does no good if LE are not allowed to pursue and arrest them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Fighting is the only possible course of action when elected leaders utterly fail to perform the duties of their office.
That happens to be the sick, and destructive, mentality that the Left has been using as excuses every time that they don’t get their way... but it is the epitome of insolence and petulance that are the hallmark of this generation. So, what needs to happen is that those perpetual adolescents need to be taken out behind the barn and introduced to the end of a switch until they learn responsibility and respect.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Maybe it's time for the inventor types to step up with some kind of alternative attitude adjuster - maybe something like a firehose that sprays tar . . . hm . . that might have possibilities. It would be easy to identify the problem people and they could be sentenced to do the clean up.
Break out the drones... parts for surveillance to ID the criminals, and equip the others as “crop dusters” to disburse skunk-like oils with IR tracers.
And figure out how to make a mini-gun version of a beanbag shotgun. I have no sympathy for educated imbeciles that support crime and can’t read the Constitution, and law, to understand there are no clauses to deviate from “peaceful assembly”.

·
Registered
5,993 Posts
I also see this type of activity continuing right up until the elections, and getting worse if Trump is re-elected.

“Why, NO, officer. I DIDN’T see any protesters in the road back there! Why do you ask?”

Attachments

·
Registered
5,978 Posts
If the president doesn't get a handle on this pretty quick he is not going to be re elected!
Get the military out, in force the law, and work on getting the politicians behind this voted out! FAST!

·
Registered
1,890 Posts
One thing I have noticed in the last few weeks is there are a lot more people open carrying here. I mean we always could find a few but, now I see multiple people every day.
This is not going to end well.
Same here.
I usually noticed 3-4 every time we go to town.
Saw that many just at the tire store last week. A few more at the restaurant, even more at the grocery store.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,168 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,357 Posts
That happens to be the sick, and destructive, mentality that the Left has been using as excuses every time that they don’t get their way... but it is the epitome of insolence and petulance that are the hallmark of this generation. So, what needs to happen is that those perpetual adolescents need to be taken out behind the barn and introduced to the end of a switch until they learn responsibility and respect.
This country is way past that.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I live in Atlanta... moved here a few years ago. Rethinking that decision. They keep shooting people in the same area over and over, an 8 year old girl died last night, and again 3 more people were shot in a shootout in the same spot. Antifa is heavily involved and also attacked GSP HQ last night. They are back at it again tonight.

Stay safe folks. Its going to get worse before it gets better.

·
Registered
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #53
I live in Atlanta... moved here a few years ago. Rethinking that decision. They keep shooting people in the same area over and over, an 8 year old girl died last night, and again 3 more people were shot in a shootout in the same spot. Antifa is heavily involved and also attacked GSP HQ last night. They are back at it again tonight.

Stay safe folks. Its going to get worse before it gets better.
Sorry to hear things are so bad there.

Reactions: The Old Anglo

·
Premium Member
3,374 Posts
Well it looks like Atlanta's Mayor has finally had enough after this child was killed. Too little...too late.

·
Registered
505 Posts
Well it looks like Atlanta's Mayor has finally had enough after this child was killed. Too little...too late.

Typical. Say please and things will get better?. This is all on her.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Well there you go. The mayor has asked people to stop shooting each other. Problem solved. They didn't even have to send in the social workers.

Will the "leaders" of these liberal cities ever figure out that appeasement doesn't work? If they still taught history in schools maybe people would see how well it worked in Europe leading up to WWII.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
As sad as it is, I can only hope that some good will come out of that little girl's death. Hopefully some people, enough people, will see the evil in the "protesting" that's been going on in Atlanta and several other places around the country.

·
Registered
364 Posts
As sad as it is, I can only hope that some good will come out of that little girl's death. Hopefully some people, enough people, will see the evil in the "protesting" that's been going on in Atlanta and several other places around the country.
I live just south of Atlanta. She was shot and killed by the very ones who have been "protesting" that black lives matter. It is obvious that this girl's black life did not matter to them. Her offense? Being in the back seat of her mom's vehicle when they encountered this illegal roadblock and tried to turn around.

Her name was Secoriea Turner. You will not see her name on signs, there will be no marches for her. Her funeral will not be televised and made a spectacle of.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
2,593 Posts
There are two sides. One must win to lead. Fighting is the only possible course of action when elected leaders utterly fail to perform the duties of their office.
After filing a writ of mandate to do just that - order an official to perform according to mandate of position, much less any oath to perform.

41 - 60 of 60 Posts