·
Super Moderator
16,147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
Love the comments: Florida man and California woman = same IQ. 👍🏻
There is a reason there are no bison in Florida.

·
Registered
6,767 Posts
It's difficult to even comment on such a sterling display of lack of any sense whatsoever. That is akin to the idiots who like to take a group selfie with a family of bears.

On the other hand, it is a good recommendation that ALL TV be cancelled. o_O

BTW Confession time. When I was about 10 or 12, I decided to play "tap the cow on the nose" with my cousins. Unfortunately, the "cow" we chose was not a cow, he was an ornery bull with a foul temper. I learned a couple of valuable lessons that day, not the least of which was how to vault a barb-wire fence while running full speed across a pasture.

·
Registered
Various
15,545 Posts
My wife and I were driving through Custer State Park in South Dakota. We saw several Bison and several cars stopped with people out taking pictures. Two young women were backing up to the largest bull with their smart phones up taking selfies. I told my wife this might not end well. Fortunately, they got to within a couple of feet of his head and he just stood there.

·
Registered
1,931 Posts
What is it with these old women lately.
Before i read the story I would have guessed a millennial, I was wrong.
Just some ignorant California old hippie tree hugger who thinks all of natures creatures a friendly.
No different than the Millennials out protesting capitalism, promoting Marxism. They do not understand the realities of the world, they only think they do.

·
Premium Member
3,363 Posts
It's difficult to even comment on such a sterling display of lack of any sense whatsoever. That is akin to the idiots who like to take a group selfie with a family of bears.

On the other hand, it is a good recommendation that ALL TV be cancelled. o_O

BTW Confession time. When I was about 10 or 12, I decided to play "tap the cow on the nose" with my cousins. Unfortunately, the "cow" we chose was not a cow, he was an ornery bull with a foul temper. I learned a couple of valuable lessons that day, not the least of which was how to vault a barb-wire fence while running full speed across a pasture.
You couldn't tell the difference between a bull and a cow at 11 years old?
Well you learned fast that day!

·
Premium Member
672 Posts
If Florida man and California woman had children, the odds of mental problems would be 110%.

·
Registered
528 Posts
When ladies old enough to know better approach me with a camera ( happens all the time ), I just smile real big, scratch where I shouldn't be itching and ask "What's the haps Momma Chicken?" They usually run away screaming! I haven't had to gore anyone yet!

·
Registered
33,966 Posts
If Florida man and California woman had children, the odds of mental problems would be 110%.
No need to check your mailbox come Christmas.

·
Registered
103 Posts
An "unnamed 72 year old woman". I can see how growing up without a name could eventually result in "selfie-esteem" issues that would get her gored by a bison.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts