Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For all those who love Quality Sig 9mm. Summit Gun Broker has BNIB p225s (not p6) with NS in stock currently for 799. Limited supply. I would love to buy one but have no funds currently to do so just wanted to pass it along to the members.

·
Registered
316 Posts
For all those who love Quality Sig 9mm. Summit Gun Broker has BNIB p225s (not p6) with NS in stock currently for 799. Limited supply. I would love to buy one but have no funds currently to do so just wanted to pass it along to the members.
I bought a 225 almost twenty years ago and kept it for 15 years. It was a great gun!

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
topgunsupply has a SIGPro 2022 model on special! I just figured it worth mentioning in the SIG lovers thread. No intention of hi-jacking it.
This brand new SP2022 9mm features a short trigger, night sights, loaded chamber indicator, DA/SA, two 15RD magazines, box, lock and manual. These appear to have an Ilaflon finish, but do not have German proof marks. The box indicates Nitron finish.
For $479.95 right now. Tom has always been good to deal with.
Sig Sauer SIGPRO 2022 9mm, DA/SA - NIGHT SIGHTS - Top Gun Supply

·
Registered
552 Posts
I just placed my order yesterday for an SP2022, 9mm and 3 extra mags from CDNN Investments. Total with shipping = $548.

SP2022 = $440
Mag = $30
then shipping

·
Registered
180 Posts
I thought about buying that SP2022 from CDNN when I got their catalog a couple weeks back. I ended up buying a revolver, but still would like the Sig. Seems to be a good gun at a good price.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts