Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I know its not really CCW related, but this will be carried with me from now on, because I think its a good thing to have, just incase
Recieved my Bug Out Bar from Peter Atwood today, this thing freakin rocks. S30V bar, cordwrapped for a firm grip.
Here is Peters Site, lots of good stuff, and he is a great guy. http://www.phlaunt.com/atwoodknives/

Sorry for the crappy pics.

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
That's a pretty cool, albeit, pricey little tool. I liked the Fancy Solar Arc
and the Emerald Arc in the "Past Work" area of his website... :smile:

·
Administrator
143,809 Posts
Neat Little Tool!

I love tools!
He makes a really neat survival type whistle too.
I checked out his site and his knives are beautiful.
Thanks for posting!
Since you already posted a LINK to his site then let me post a pic of one of his knives also. Really obviously very fine work!

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
QKShooter said:
Since you already posted a LINK to his site then let me post a pic of one of his knives also.
Uh oh..was that a no no? Or am I just misreading it?

·
Premium Member
20,044 Posts
1Zach1 said:
Uh oh..was that a no no? Or am I just misreading it?
No, not at all. We rely on QKShooter to link up pictures to interesting items that may get mentioned here. It provides a graphic for those that don't often take links to other sites. :wink1:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bumper said:
No, not at all. We rely on QKShooter to link up pictures to interesting items that may get mentioned here. It provides a graphic for those that don't often take links to other sites. :wink1:
OHHH...ok, just didn't want to be breaking any rules, sorry.:hand13:

·
Registered
615 Posts
1Zach1....that's a cool lookin nail puller ya got there, I guess not as heavy to tote as a hammer.

·
Registered
790 Posts
lol for the places I go during my workday where I cannot carry. I keep a flat prybar which is sharpened on one end. It also serves double duty as a chisel in case anyone ever makes a big deal out of it, I drop a piece of the nylon strip that I use on a regular basis, set the prybar on it and give it a whack. Of course it is no where near as cool as the tool above. Hmmm where did I put that blueing and that roll of paracord?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts