Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why have city leaders allowed all of this to get so far out of hand? (That's a rhetorical question) The question is, when are they going to see the light and take command of the situation?

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Sadly, the political leaders are the results of the idiot voters. They got what the majority voted into office.

·
Premium Member
4,569 Posts
One wonders if we’ll make it to the fall election before open fighting occurs. They have all but lit the fuse now.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see this crap going on and I am thankful we moved out of the city (and suburbs) years ago.

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Chaining closed the exits and having a history of firebombing buildings...there should’ve been some rioters dropped by those very same exits. Next time, the cops will be left locked inside a burning building.

·
Registered
7,176 Posts
I might suggest this kind of situation is better settled by folks on the outside, not wearing badges, taking care of the "protesters", than by police officers trapped on the inside.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
I would not be able to sit idly by while my friends/coworkers are being held hostage

·
Premium Member
2,261 Posts
I see this crap going on and I am thankful we moved out of the city (and suburbs) years ago.
Makes me glad I left the Denver area back in 85 - even though I miss all the things you can do in a big city.

·
Super Moderator
23,370 Posts
“There wasn’t a rush to come in move people out. The officers were safe inside. We wanted to give the people the ability to express their First Amendment right, to protest, peacefully assemble and make their voices heard, so we didn’t have an immediate rush to go in and clear people out. Waiting a little bit longer, the crowd size became smaller, so we had an advantage,” Longshore said.

Protestors barricaded streets with anything they could find.

Sources tell FOX31 officers found homemade weapons, and gas cans stashed in the surrounding area. Officer Longshore confirmed: “We found gas cans, full of gasoline that were staged in that immediate area.”

Longshore is an IDIOT.

THAT is not peaceful.
If ya'll didn't have an IDIOT Governor...

·
Registered
1,485 Posts
I might suggest this kind of situation is better settled by folks on the outside, not wearing badges, taking care of the "protesters", than by police officers trapped on the inside.
As long as the "folks on the outside" understand that they would probably end up on the wrong side legally. It's a crazy world we live in right now.

I would love to know how those LEOs felt about being locked in that building with no help. Probably about the same as the guys in Benghazi.

·
Registered
880 Posts
Sadly, the political leaders are the results of the idiot voters. They got what the majority voted into office.
So sad that it is true. To go against modern dogma, I've never been in favor of making voting an "easy proposition". If it takes a little effort, then maybe, just maybe, those voting will actually study the candidates, their positions and the real consequences of them. Before they Vote!
The current trend to making voting easy (i.e. Motor Voter Registration, Ballots Mailed to All, On-line voting, not requiring an ID, etc...) makes voting nothing more than a poll, with serious consequences that those voting don't immediately see nor comprehend.

1 - 20 of 30 Posts