Defensive Carry banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
35,987 Posts
I am going to have to go to the eye doctor to get my eyes straight again as they just rolled to the back of my head after reading this.
The same ones should just go ahead and turn their hard-earned homes over to BLM and avoid all the hassle.

·
Registered
2,336 Posts
I've read where the couple has been offered about 50 FREE ARs. Make mine an AR-10. Or better yet, a .410. Rifle rounds are in short supply, but the shotgun ammo aisles in Bass Pro are absolutely full! Hollowpoint deer slugs. Yes, maybe expensive, but plentiful.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Well let's try this just for fun:
There was no mob attacking them. They were not personally threatened as the protesters were simply passing by. There was a also a picture of an unbroken gate so....?
So were they acting reasonably to come out of their house where they were safe? Was it reasonable gun safety to be swinging and aiming a handgun with her finger on the trigger in a menacing manner? He wasn't much better as they both lacked any muzzle awareness and were lucky they didn't shoot themselves.
The claim of self defense is forfeit if they initiated any incident that resulted in injury or death - which they clearly did by leaving the safety of their home and threatening the passerby protesters.
Politics aside (if possible) their behavior was an embarrassment to the gun/2a community.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
The Jesuitical arguments in this thread astound me.
Shall we also discuss the quantity of angels, who can dance on the head of a pin?

Argument for the mere sake of argument is a waste of mental power, typing fingers, and breath.
And yet, here we are.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Well let's try this just for fun:
There was no mob attacking them. They were not personally threatened as the protesters were simply passing by. There was a also a picture of an unbroken gate so....?
So were they acting reasonably to come out of their house where they were safe? Was it reasonable gun safety to be swinging and aiming a handgun with her finger on the trigger in a menacing manner? He wasn't much better as they both lacked any muzzle awareness and were lucky they didn't shoot themselves.
The claim of self defense is forfeit if they initiated any incident that resulted in injury or death - which they clearly did by leaving the safety of their home and threatening the passerby protesters.
Politics aside (if possible) their behavior was an embarrassment to the gun/2a community.
Where do you live?

I would like to pass by your property(but you more likely live in your grandmas basement). While I am at it, I will pass thru your living room, dining room, kitchen, and master bedroom. And, my boots are really muddy and dirty. If you have any gates or fences, I will do as the protesters did and tear them down. At no point will I threaten you. I will simple tear down your gates/fences and walk thru your property.

There is no over-response to someone trespassing with unknown intent. And, since there has been plenty of looting, Molotov cocktail tossing, rioting,..... their response was appropriate, even though IMO idiotic. You would not see the source of your lead poisoning.

So marching in large groups trespassing, yelling, screaming, looting, rioting, murdering, firebombing..... is an acceptable method of menacing that YOU Hendothepaidtroll supports?

61 - 67 of 67 Posts