Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have finally found an avatar that I would like to attach to my call sign here. I have uploaded it from a website(no copyright attached). How do you do that?

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Take a looking under settings, should find what you want.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Go into settings and paste the sites (pictures) URL

·
Registered
5 Posts
I'm having a problem uploading an avatar from my computer's desktop.

This what I've done:

Went to "setting", selected "edit avatar" once on the page, I selected "custom avatar" there I clicked on the browse button hoping it will take me my desktop in order to uploaded. The browse button does nothing at all. What am I doing wrong? Your help will be appreciated!

·
Registered
36,326 Posts
Went to "setting", selected "edit avatar" once on the page, I selected "custom avatar" there I clicked on the browse button hoping it will take me my desktop in order to uploaded. The browse button does nothing at all. What am I doing wrong? Your help will be appreciated!
Something to check: The <browse> button is one of the JavaScript features. Depending on your web browser, you might well have either JavaScript or pop-ups disabled in some way. Ensure you've got both of these enabled, or at least an exception created to allow them both to function for DefensiveCarry.com.

I just tested the "custom avatar" section and the <browse> button. Pops up fine, for me. Am assuming it's your browser's settings, at this point.

Keep in mind, as well, the limitations on avatar image size: "Note: The maximum size of your custom image is 125 by 125 pixels or 48.8 KB (whichever is smaller)."

1 - 8 of 8 Posts