Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 65 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
watch this video........

this needs to be our Poster-Video for CCW.......the first and last part are simply amazing.....and the Detective hosting this is the type of cop i really admire..........

YouTube - Carrying Concealed

this needs to be sent to the Brady Campaign and the rest of the Demo-RATs who are anti-gun!!!!

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
edit: man, that last part where the guy is busting in the back door.....the husband is telling him to go away and the wife is on the phone..........gave me GOOSE BUMPS just listening to it......DAMN!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
50,610 Posts
Great vid...the opening screams certainly get your attention.
This is a vid everyone should watch.:yup:
If anyone needs a little push for the wife to jump over the CCW hurdle, have her watch this.:Yup:
Thanks for the post.:hand10:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great vid...the opening screams certainly get your attention.
This is a vid everyone should watch.:yup:
If anyone need a little push for the wife to jump over the CCW hurdle, have her watch this.:Yup:
Thanks for the post.:hand10:
you are welcome.......this is absolutely the best video i have seen for CCW.....and agree, anyone who is "sitting on the fence" about getting a CCW should watch this......

·
Registered
763 Posts
Thanks for posting this. That is extremely powerful. I know Berea, and it's pretty much a blue collar suburb just west of Cleveland. I had the pleasure of working with the Berea PD a few years ago on a mobile computer project. Good bunch of LEO's in Berea.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
I would say this would make a better national banner for "Being Armed/Owning a Weapon and knowing how to use it" then CCP since you don't have to have a CCP in your home. Just a thought.

Definitely could wake America up if it could make national headlines. Let's keep spreading the word folks.

·
Super Moderator
4,965 Posts
A good video for the most part. I wish he hadn't named the guns, which comes across as kind of whacker-ish.

Matt

·
Registered
541 Posts
This is the best pro CCW video I've ever seen.
Thank you for finding and posting it here!

·
Registered
11,157 Posts
Ive seen this video before. I forgot how powerful the opening was. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
7,421 Posts
+1, I'm sending a link of this to my wife. She's pretty much oblivious to this kind of stuff, but those live 911 accounts and the officers advice might do her some good. Thanks for the link to this story!

GBK :bier:

·
Registered
1,688 Posts
Very powerful video. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,203 Posts
Excellent video post. Thank you for sharing it. The last scene was very powerful, and the homeowner did everything right, including the verbal warning that he did not want to hurt the intruder, and the warning that he was armed.

·
Registered
7,536 Posts
Great video. Thanks for sharing the link. I am going to forward it to a lot of people I know who will spread it even further. Hopefully some fence sitters and antis will see it and maybe, possibly gain a new perspective. If even one person changes their mind, it will be worth it. :wave:

·
Registered
85 Posts
I guess I'll be the only wet blanket in the room. Both 911 calls were of home invasions. Powerful, moving calls, but they had NOTHING to do with concealed carry. Or about any kind of carry. Could the detective (ret.) not find any moving audio/video of something that had to do with carry?

To be clear I agree with the detective; I think more people being legally armed is better, and the video illustrates that the police are truly "minutes away" when seconds count. But at least choose something that might persuade critics better. You all are the "choir" and are giving resounding amens to the video, but perhaps you should try being a bit more analytic in your reviews.

·
Registered
1,415 Posts
Wow. The opening 911 call gave me chills. Of course, in the final one if I were the husband I wouldn't have volunteered information at that point, but it's pretty clear that he did everything he could to get the guy to go away before he used deadly force on him.

A good video, though as others have said I could have done without naming the firearms (sounds too much like Sledge Hammer!) and maybe a call with concealed carry in the mix. That said, I think the home invasion calls are because they point up the difference between being assaulted when unarmed and when armed. My guess is that calls involving CC come "after the fact" rather than when a thug is banging on the door.

·
Premium Member
2,652 Posts
Great video so thanks! I responded with...

"Eye opener for sure... If this doesn't change your perspective on CC, nothing will. Those poor bas----- in California are sitting ducks."

·
Registered
127 Posts
To those friends of mine who are skeptical about ccwing, I will show them this video so they can understand why.

Great video!!!:hand10:

1 - 20 of 65 Posts