Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Fellow Members:

Well, I know, no one missed me, but anyway, arrived back at the homestead here in Las Vegas from my 2 months working jaunt to my property in central Washington state. Got alot done; played Logger, Heavy Equip operator, Farmer and general handyman. Applied for all the permits, so now waiting so then can go back up and start putting in the utilities, etc.
Since I am abit remote, I did get to play with the XD40 and SW638, shooting into a homemade backstop of sorts (Log Rounds, which stop lead pretty good). Otherwise, just work, inbetween the rain showers, ha.

Got alot to check back on, so will be doing alot of reading. I plan on putting in a satellite internet system once there more permantenly (sp).

Again, glad to be back.

John

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
welcome back , glad you got a little shooting down time to go with the work

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
John, warm welcome back dude - and yes I did miss your presence but seemed to recall you were gonna be gone a while.

Get into catch-up mode and hope we'll see you around a bit more.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Welcome back!!!!!!

·
Super Moderator
19,005 Posts
welcome back.

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Welcome back. I don't think we've met yet, so hello.

·
Super Moderator
22,007 Posts
Welcome back. :wave:

·
Premium Member
20,045 Posts
Welcome back! We miss most of our members that take off for awhile. You are one of 'em..... :wink:

·
Registered
1,656 Posts
It is great to have you back.
Mike

·
Registered
209 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks to all.... yep, first nite back and have sinus headache due to air conditioning!!! Didnt need that in WA except for week before last when it got into the mid-80's and I wasnt use to it, ha. Will catch up and comment laters. Did notice Packing.org has pretty much gone X-rated, so will delete that forum; too bad.

John

·
Administrator
143,599 Posts
NevJohn

Welcome Back John. :yup:
Thank You for coming back to us.

It's good having you here again.

·
Registered
988 Posts
Nice to have ya back!

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome Back. Sounds like your property is pretty neat. Hope you enjoy it for years to come.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts