Defensive Carry banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Administrator
21,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With the cold season upon us, the local gun club has started it's weekly league shoots. We have a revolver league and a auto league for bullseye competition, I am shooting the auto league.

I'm currently borrowing a friends BSA red dot until my Bushnell Trophy arrives on my Buckmark Pro Target.

First match was last night, I scored a 490 with my best target being a rapid fire with a score of 93, worst target was a 71 with clean miss on paper.:gah:

Matches are fun, it's about 60 rounds of .22 if you shoot a clean match with no alibis or reshoots. Right now I'm shooting regular old Fed. American Eagle 40gr. LRN ammunition. I'm going to pick up some small amounts of various makes of ammo to try out, does anyone have any recommendations? I know I'm not going to place and not really worried about the competition aspect of it's mainly just for fun, but I also want to shoot to my full potential.

·
Premium Member
7,579 Posts
Funny you should post this. I'm going to my first .22 shoot tonight with a bunch of range buddies. They take this all very seriously.

I thought I'd just shoot my G21 with .22lr conversion! I fully expect to be laughed off the line. lol!!!

·
Administrator
21,269 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Funny you should post this. I'm going to my first .22 shoot tonight with a bunch of range buddies. They take this all very seriously.

I thought I'd just shoot my G21 with .22lr conversion! I fully expect to be laughed off the line. lol!!!

It's all in good fun....until you mess up someone's score card! :gah:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts