Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
None of my other Sigs have been ammunition sensitive. My new 232, however, has a lot of trouble with Blazer and a little trouble with some Serbian Partizan I've been using. The only thing I trust in it is Federal Hydrashock. I haven't been able to find any Winchester .380 anywhere.

Anybody know a good source of .380 target ammo?

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Have you been to Hoffman's lately? The last time I was in they had a bunch of .380. Since I don't shoot that caliber, i didn't place close attention to what they actually had.

·
Registered
12,686 Posts
I don't know a good source for any kind of .380 ammo. Every gun shop in my area seems to discuss it being as rare as chicken's lips & eel's knees. Good Luck.

·
Registered
64 Posts
My Sig p230 hates blazer too. Jams on the stuff constantly.
It has been perfect with the Prvi Partizan so far and no issues with any of the hollow points I've tried. I've got some Wolf ammo waiting in the wings to try.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you been to Hoffman's lately? The last time I was in they had a bunch of .380. Since I don't shoot that caliber, i didn't place close attention to what they actually had.
They've got the Serbian "Partizan" ammo for target. It's not bad, but my sig still hangs up on it once and a while. I've been shooting at Hoffman's.

·
Registered
384 Posts
My P232 also has problems with Blazer, which unfortunately is all I have. I have had a few jams, one with a bad round where the bullet had crushed the case down one side.

Because of the problems with it and the lack of .380 ammo, I got a different carry gun. Now I have an M&P 9c

·
Registered
3,076 Posts
Keep searching. I've been making .380 and shipping like crazy.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

·
Registered
624 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Have you been able to find WWB lately?
Have you checked with Jo-Jo's? I've bought WWB .40S&W there. Since I don't shoot .45 APC I haven't paid close attention.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts