Defensive Carry banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
Registered
2,380 Posts
Discussion Starter #63
Had a wide local excision (they go wider and deeper where the cancer was found to try to ensure they got all of it), a Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, and an excisional biopsy of another spot on my head today.

It will take about a week or so to know the results. Praying that there is no cancer in the lymphatic system and that the other biopsy comes back benign as well.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts
Had a wide local excision (they go wider and deeper where the cancer was found to try to ensure they got all of it), a Sentinel Lymph Node Biopsy, and an excisional biopsy of another spot on my head today.

It will take about a week or so to know the results. Praying that there is no cancer in the lymphatic system and that the other biopsy comes back benign as well.
I hope the results are positive.

·
Registered
868 Posts
Thanks for the update! It's gonna work!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
@ColoradoDiablo, prayer offered for you and your medical team. I lost count a long time ago of how many skin cancers I’ve had cut off. To begin with, they were basal cell carcinoma, the least aggressive form, but in recent years most have been squamous cell carcinoma. I high risk prostate cancer, and after surgery and radiation, am still not in remission, so I am well aware of the mind games it can play with you. Praying for good results, and stay positive!

·
Registered
1,252 Posts
@ColoradoDiablo, prayer offered for you and your medical team. I lost count a long time ago of how many skin cancers I’ve had cut off. To begin with, they were basal cell carcinoma, the least aggressive form, but in recent years most have been squamous cell carcinoma. I have stage 3 high risk prostate cancer, and after surgery and radiation, am still not in remission, so I am well aware of the mind games it can play with you. Praying for good results, and stay positive.

·
Registered
8,448 Posts

·
Registered
1,300 Posts

This would be a good time for a Christmas miracle!!!!!! Fingers crossed!

61 - 80 of 126 Posts