Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Most attractive and nicely finished. I appreciate the aesthetics but have never personally liked wood grips like that - tho have tried them on other's guns. Just me!

They do feel good in the hand - must admit but on balance prefer some form of after market like Pachy, Hogue - or of course my CT grips in some instances.

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
They Are Pretty Grips

Let's post a pic of a set here. :biggrin:
I like theads with at least one photo.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Those are beautiful Bruce - no two ways about that. Bottom line to me tho would be based not on the aesthetics but - would they ''feel right'' - that is the tricky bit. I see some pics of Kim Ahrrend's grips sometimes and they are works of art but - just not for me in a practical sense.

For you - I think if you like the appearance and style then - probably - go for it!!! Chances are you'll be well pleased.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I still haven't made up my mind if I wanna go that pretty of a grip on a carry gun. And how would it attach to the gun there isn't any screw hole?

·
Administrator
143,593 Posts
Grips

Gun grips CAN be attractive and still be functional.
They are a nice easy way to "dress up' a firearm.
Looks like his grips REALLY DO have a way to attach them to the firearm. :biggrin: Looks to me like the screw hole just does not show on the outward facing side of the grip....a very nice custom touch.
See this one pic (below)

·
Registered
145 Posts
Just make certain they are a version of the Badger grip that is relived for speedloader use--if you care. I have a set I like, but the standard cut interferes with loading with a speedloader, and even unloading to a certain extent. Jim Badger will work with you on that if you order from him. Beautiful grips, for sure.

·
Registered
6,011 Posts
BODGERS? We don't need no steeeenkin' BODGERS! We don't got no steeenkin' BODGERS!

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I placed the order on Friday, Jim said they will ship on Monday. I will see if I can get somne pics when I get them.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts