Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
417 Posts
Nothing really said about it. Don't recall any specifics on the news. Been very low key.

B J Baldwin. Seems the guy can shoot though.

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
As Paul Harvey said " And now the rest of the story" and as I have said and I am sure it will ring true with many, Nothing trains you any faster then you being under fire. At this point its time for me to check out other comments.

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
A lot of details missing. The article was actually well written with what is known. It will be interesting to hear the rest of the details. Glad Mr. Baldwin and his GF are all right. I just wonder why they chose to get food so late at night. Nothing good happens at that time when out and about. Never has, never will.

·
Registered
4,149 Posts
I do not know anything about the area but I wonder if this is a known "rough" area of town? It will be interesting to see how this one unfolds!

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
We'll see if he decides its smart to have a burger outside his car in a parking lot at 2AM again.
Back before our son was born, when we had more time, and also before I started paying attention to self defense and concealed carry, my wife and I did a double header movie night, watching the second movie at midnight. We got home after 2 a.m. that morning. I would not do that now. At midnight, I'm going to be home unless there's some emergency.

I'm glad he and his GF are okay.

·
Registered
2,632 Posts
It is a well written article, given the known facts.

Not sure why someone would walk up and start shooting, that line does not make sense to me yet. And I'm really concerned about some woman coming to the scene and taking the deceased guys weapon ..... the police allowed that? Or just how did that happen?

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
It is a well written article, given the known facts.

Not sure why someone would walk up and start shooting, that line does not make sense to me yet. And I'm really concerned about some woman coming to the scene and taking the deceased guys weapon ..... the police allowed that? Or just how did that happen?
Of course, we don't know this yet, but my assumption would be that the woman removed the firearm from the scene between the time the incident occurred, and LE arrived on the scene. The victims left the scene to call 911, so they would not have been there to prevent that.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
33,735 Posts
We'll see if he decides its smart to have a burger outside his car in a parking lot at 2AM again.
That is the takeaway here?

Reactions: bigmacque

·
Premium Member
33,735 Posts
As a shooting instructor I had liked to say, "How much ammo you need depends on how often you plan on missing."
Or how many holes you need to put in some guys in a dimly-lit parking lot at 2:00 am before they've had enough.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts