Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
most out there will not want to go the route of getting the fcc permit (aka: ham).

and true ham's will report, and help the fcc find you.

but in the legal world of ham so many ways are possible to talk to others in your party and if needed get help right now.
so many more people should get the tech permit and have at least a quality ham portable.
as for when you are out of cell areas, or for when the cell system is turned off.

best of all, no monthly fees and taxes to use such.

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
most out there will not want to go the route of getting the fcc permit (aka: ham).

and true ham's will report, and help the fcc find you.

but in the legal world of ham so many ways are possible to talk to others in your party and if needed get help right now.
so many more people should get the tech permit and have at least a quality ham portable.
as for when you are out of cell areas, or for when the cell system is turned off.

best of all, no monthly fees and taxes to use such.
Sounds like a violation of my 1A rights that I need to get a license to use "the airwaves." It's not even a safety issue, just another way to control people. It sounds like hams are a bunch of rats for turning people in. Can you imagine if CHL holders (people who have unjustly been required to get government permission to have their 2A rights less infringed) were running around trying to find out, and rat out, people who didn't have permits?

When I was a communications officer in my Navy squadron, I saw to the operation of comms gear that would have a ham's head spinning and I didn't need no stinkin' "tech license." It's not rocket science. You put in the right frequency, you push the button and you talk. I've always thought of hams as precursors to internet nerds.

·
Registered
323 Posts
yes that is true, more of a gentleman's club.
banks to a broadcasted radio show some time back, any and all radio stations must give out there call ID every so often.
ham radio is NOT cb radio. both are so different. like handling guns. there are fools (cb radio) and there is the proper way to have a radio station (ham radio).
but it all is about control, a gun shoots line of sight, only affects close around you. radio can effect anybody on this planet, and beyond as in light years beyond.

i see no reason to not have said permit, if for no other reason than to learn how to use the equipment correctly, In most of the world, just having a radio that can transmit can land you in prison for life.

but worth having as after the collapse one can still get the word out, and here the word. this is something most government's do not want there slaves to be able to do.

if you must run illegal do it on the low side, do not be a problem, as the feds have great ways of tracking any transmitting. and can do it far faster then tracking a phone call on tv.

and "jmf552" you were the government, no laws prevented you from working any radio. you were the exempt class. AKA: the "big bad wolf".

·
Registered
9,136 Posts
and "jmf552" you were the government, no laws prevented you from working any radio. you were the exempt class. AKA: the "big bad wolf".

Well, I thought I was going in harm's way to defend my country. Didn't you hear? Diss'ing veterans for their service isn't as cool as it once was.

You missed the point, which was that even sophisticated radio equipment is not that hard to use. Hams are just CB'ers who wasted good time studying for a test over something that's not that complicated and think that makes them cool. I LMAO when I see a car with ham license plates and an antenna. And make no mistake, if the government wants to make us slaves, they won't even need that technology they use to find non-licensed radio operators to shut you down, they already have your address.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts