Defensive Carry banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
G'day, chaps, from Down Under.

Prices of Red Nichols Holsters are rising on 01 MARCH 2017; and indeed my website already shows those new, higher prices.

BUT -- when you mention that you saw this offer on DC Forum, you are eligible for the 20% discount that otherwise expired when I changed pricing today. :image035:

DC Forum provides a welcome service for us to share dispassionate information about the who/what/when/where/why and how of holsters, and it's my pleasure to give back a little something to that community :smile:

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Red, your website seems to be down. 10:09pm EST

·
Premium Member
4,120 Posts
Red. Ill play with this tomorrow, again, but your website is being very difficult.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Perhaps while I'm editing the site?

My site is intentionally quite complex, like my holster designs. So a word to the wise: because of the software it was designed in (Wix), the page displays fully on a desktop screen; on a tablet the software removes the left and right quarter of the screen so there's very little placed there; and it doesn't' display well at all on phones! So my expectation in building it was that it would be viewed on the first two types of computer and not on phones :).

1 - 4 of 4 Posts