Defensive Carry banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings folks - I have been a member for years. My browser tells me it has been more than 5 years since I changed the password. However, the last time I tried to log in, I was rejected due to some sort of security breach that resulted in a global password rest. Sadly, my old ISP and email address is no longer accessible, so I could not ever receive the new password sent to me.

I cannot seem to get the admin's attention to reinstate my old account data.

Maybe someone in the Ivory Admin Tower will read this and take pity on me :-(

·
Administrator
21,095 Posts
Greetings folks - I have been a member for years. My browser tells me it has been more than 5 years since I changed the password. However, the last time I tried to log in, I was rejected due to some sort of security breach that resulted in a global password rest. Sadly, my old ISP and email address is no longer accessible, so I could not ever receive the new password sent to me.

You could send me a PM with what the old account was and your desired email address.

Sent from my SM-G920R4 using Tapatalk

·
Banned
12,069 Posts
Howdy old New Guy. Perhaps if we knew your >>Original Name/handle/Call Sign<< it would be easier for the older old hands from way back when before I got here to recognize their old pal. I'm just sayin.......

·
Registered
1,899 Posts

Do they have somewhere that you were allowed to post this without logging in?

·
Administrator
145 Posts
Do they have somewhere that you were allowed to post this without logging in?
yes you can click on the contact us link and it send email to me

make sure you use a working email in the report
in the body of the report....
if you made a new name list it along with your old username.
if you remember your old email list it too

·
Premium Member
4,740 Posts
Hi wa7cs! Welcome *back* to the forum from Texas. This is a great place to learn and to share! I carry a 3rd Gen Glock 30 SF. Congrats on deciding to learn more about defensive carry and firearms and making the decision to protect yourself and your loved ones.

CANT
---------
Carry Always, Never Tell!

Reactions: JD

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
I hope you can get reinstated. Hate to lose your old identity along with your post count.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Super Moderator
50,583 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

RET :31:

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Sorry to hear that, welcome back anyways.

·
Administrator
143,574 Posts
A test of your steadfast resolve. :yup:
Climb that mountain....cross that mighty river and welcome back!

·
Registered
5,101 Posts
Welcome from the Carolina's :wave:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts