Defensive Carry banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Warning: Extremely lazy man at work here.

No I do not carry this way very often, but sometimes when I'm in a weird mood it suits me. It also works really well on long trips.

I'm almost embarassed to admit I do this.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
If it works Euc ........ :smile:

I think I'd find the SP a tad bulky and heavy for pocket but hey - you are the one to have to conceal, and walk :wink:

Ditch that strip tho dude - get a Comp I or Comp II loader !!!

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Chris that a Gp100
Haha - rock on Bud - indeed, I had glanced at the grips and then thought - ''oh, 3" SP'' DUH. :rolleyes:

In that case very much ''big for pocket'' LOL!

Still tho Euc - if it works why not !

·
Administrator
143,573 Posts
Hey...where did that expression "pocket gun" come from?
It came from folks popping a firearm into the old pocket.
As long as you're not flashing it's cool.
Some guns are very tough on the pocket material though.

Hint: If possible turn the pocket inside out & run over the inside pocket material with a lint roller.
That really cuts down on the firearm fuzzys.

·
Registered
770 Posts
Hell, if thats lazy mans carry......count me in.

I carried a snubby for years like that! Pocket carry is the best way of deep concealment if you ask me....where else can you have your purchase on the weapon, ready for a bad situation and present the weapon in under 1 sec., all the while...if nothing happens in the situation you simply remove your hand from your pocket and no one is wiser........:rolleyes:

Try doing that with a smart carry.......see what kind of looks you get!
:wave:
Shoot well.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Eric Larsen said:
where else can you have your purchase on the weapon, ready for a bad situation....Try doing that with a smart carry.......see what kind of looks you get!
People will simply mistake you for a major league baseball player...:wink:

SSKC

·
Registered
744 Posts
If it works, you can't argue with success. One question. What kind of holster is that? I have a GP-100 3" SS .357 mag and might want to give it a try!:danceban:

·
Registered
1,376 Posts
I've tried the pocket carry, but my Wranglers are to tight, LOL. Gee to think I thought my S&W 340PD was to big sometimes. But I do love the Ruger, its a sweet gun.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts