Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
5,134 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hia from the wilds of Colorado , i jumped right into posting without an intro ( yes this is remiss of me ) so for background from 1980 or so to 1995 or so i was active Law Enforcement , i have not been since then . i currently ranch , shoot , and work on computers ( better money and less bs ) in LE i worked from patrol officer to admin , been certified as LE firearms instructor , investigated officer involved shootings , all this makes my opainion just as good as yours and NO better , oh and btw , even my friends think i am an a$$hole so if you read my posts , your right , but remember , they did make you think a bit didnt they LOL

·
Super Moderator
19,008 Posts
welcome, I am used to friends being a bit abrasive at times. Glad to have ya here.

·
Premium Member
25,483 Posts
Belated welcome - :smile:

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
A little late but still welcome. We'll look forward to your contributions.

·
Banned
1,550 Posts
I do believe its a forum rule that if someone goes past 50 posts and dosn't formaly introduce themselves they have to buy a case of ammo for every member with over 700 posts. I'll take a case of .45 thank you.

Oh yeah Welcome to the forums, somepeople around here just have a slightly different sence of humor:wave:

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
Forget The Ammo

Buy Us Beer.:knockedout:
I'll take a case of any brand.
Welcome!...:usflag:

I guess you already found out you like it here so...stick around!:smile:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

·
Registered
2,586 Posts
welcome:wave:

·
Registered
10 Posts
Bruces45 said:
I do believe its a forum rule that if someone goes past 50 posts and dosn't formaly introduce themselves they have to buy a case of ammo for every member with over 700 posts. I'll take a case of .45 thank you.

Oh yeah Welcome to the forums, somepeople around here just have a slightly different sence of humor:wave:
I guess I'm safe for a while.

·
Super Moderator
25,558 Posts
Bruces45 said:
Sorry Bruce, we JUST changed that to 800 posts!:image035:

·
Administrator
143,816 Posts
MaterDei

You'll be "up there" to 50 posts & then to 800 before you know it.
Especially if you heavily "pad" your post count like Bruce45.:biggrin2:

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Welcome to the Forum........hmmmmm 61 posts huh? Guess I'll take a Mike's hard Lemonade......cuz I get tanked on ONE bottle only LMAO......:haha:
Hope you enjoy the people round here, and if you're a 1911 shooter......Bruce will be looking for those 45s real quick..:image035:
:banana:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.