Defensive Carry banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
I, too, refuse to buy bigger pants, and I hate wearing a belt. My Supertuck fits inside my regular pants and it's not too bad, but I hate wearing a belt. Also, I hate looking like I am even an inch bigger than I am.

I really want the Crossbreed belly band, I think it just came out not very long ago. The holster part sticks on with velcro to the belly band, and you can order different holster parts, too. The problem for me is that it won't fit a Glock 19. (I have a smaller pistol for hotter weather, but I don't think I want a belly band for hotter weather, and also they don't make it for my particular smaller pistol with the laser it's got on it. I considered moving to a Glock 26 instead of my current "tiny niney" LC9, but the 26 seems too similar to my 19. I don't think I could justify keeping both, and I really like my 19)

I won't wear a Glock without a Kydex trigger guard (I just personally can't do it), and I've been considering getting something like the "Zack" at Dale Fricke Holsters, so I can just have the trigger guard, and then putting THAT inside another belly band, or the SmartCarry. I'm not sure how it would work. I'm not very experienced with any of this.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.