Defensive Carry banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking at a number of tuckables, and it seems like all of them show a visible belt clip. Am I missing something? Or is there a trick to concealing the clip?

It just seems not all that well concealed with a clip plainly visible..

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I've been looking at a number of tuckables, and it seems like all of them show a visible belt clip. Am I missing something? Or is there a trick to concealing the clip?

It just seems not all that well concealed with a clip plainly visible..

To the besgt of my knowledge there is not a tuckable IWB holster that does not show some sort of clip or loop.

·
Registered
219 Posts
You can get a IWB tuckable that uses velcro, but you need a matching belt with velcro sewn on the inner face too. Nothing shows at all with this rig.

·
Registered
15 Posts
IWB Tuckable clips

The clips I got with my Milt Sparks VMII holster are made to clip to the waistband of your pants -- not the belt. So the belt goes over the clips and pretty-well covers them up.

I don't really like having it tucked. But I do use the clips, because they are a little more secure than the belt loops.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I would recommend one with two clips. I purchased a IWB tuckable for my Sig 238, and although the workmanship was very good, I couldn't draw from the holster. The tuckable clip mounted on the bottom of the holster and had a spacer to leave some room for the shirt. Looked great, but when I actually pulled on the gun, the whole affair twisted upside down rather than let go.
Two clips would make the rig thinner, (one one each side) and stabilize the whole thing.

·
Registered
2,406 Posts
Not one person in a thousand will ever notice the clips, or have any idea what that are for.

If anyone is nosey enough to ask, simply ignore the question.

·
Registered
643 Posts
The only people that will notice are those that are watching for others that are carrying concealed. I have only had one person ask me about mine and he worked in a gun store.

·
Registered
258 Posts
I always hang my cell phone right in front of the clip (highnoon split decision). If anybody sees the clip, they think it's part of the cell phone holster. If anybody bumps the gun, they think they hit the cell phone. Yes, I'd rather have the cell phone on my weak side, but it does help hide things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts