Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yesterday I ordered a Beltman quick ship belt. It's the standard 1.5 inch bullhide in black with a square chrome buckle. I was going to order one of those exact belts anyway and to my surprise he's now got them in stock. Since I ordered it yesterday it should have shipped today, or maybe since its sunday it will be shipped tomorrow. Anyway just thought Id let anyone know who didn't already. If you want a beltman you can now get one quickly
Gun Belts by The Belt Man | tel. (919) 387-1997 | QUICK SHIP BELTS

There aren't any customization options, its just a basic belt. I wish he had a few of the quick ships with the internal stiffener. I don't think I'll really need the stiffener but it would make me feel better. If all goes well I'll be ordering another one, or five.

·
Registered
1,078 Posts
You really don't need the internal stiffener, IMO, I have two Beltman belts and they are plenty stiff already.

·
Registered
462 Posts
You really don't need the internal stiffener, IMO, I have two Beltman belts and they are plenty stiff already.
See, this is why I love this site. I was wondering about that!! Bout to order two, one for my brother-in-law and one for me!! :danceban:

·
Registered
168 Posts
I just got my Beltman belt delivered, all I can say is WOW! The belt reminds me of the thickness of a Sam Browne. I got the horsehide with the stiffener and it holds my Crossbreed so snugly and completely that I have no worries at all about printing.

Mel

·
Registered
166 Posts
Ordered new Beltman

Ordered a 1.5 black horsehide with internal stiffener 7 holes for my CCW. I carry a SS Sig 220 which weighs a wee bit plus 4 full mags and other accouterments. Wife calls it my batman belt. Can't wait for it to get here. If I like it I'm ordering the elephant belt next. I already have a Wilderness instructor 5 stitch belt in 1.75" I wear under my duty belt. I like it but hope the Beltman is a bit stiffer. Like the wife says, no such thing as too stiff.:theyareontome:

·
Registered
462 Posts
I got a quick ship about a week ago....I LOVE IT!! I wear it everyday (no permit to carry yet :frown: ) but I cannot go back to regular belts. As an aside I also got a 5.11 tac leather belt. They are comfortable belts as well. It came with the pants from LA Police Gear. But yah, belman is what's up. I got one for my brother-in-law as well. He loves his too.

·
Registered
6,866 Posts
I ordered one in horse hide. I hope to receive it tomorrow.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts