Defensive Carry banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If I wanted a black beltman belt with a square chrome buckle without waiting for 30 or more days should I get the quick ship belt?

The only option I wanted was the 7 holes not 5.

Anyone think 7 holes is worth it?

I normally wear 36 belt and with my iwb holster I put it on either the last or second last notch. Would a 38 inch with 5 holes fit for IWB?

·
Registered
366 Posts
Yeap, I lost enough weight on my last job I ended up punching another hole in my beltman. I'm on notch number 5 now. I'm a 36 waist (sometimes).
but then i gained more... then had to extend out several notches......
:embarassed:

·
Registered
43 Posts
If I wanted a black beltman belt with a square chrome buckle without waiting for 30 or more days should I get the quick ship belt?

The only option I wanted was the 7 holes not 5.

Anyone think 7 holes is worth it?

I normally wear 36 belt and with my iwb holster I put it on either the last or second last notch. Would a 38 inch with 5 holes fit for IWB?
I normally wear a 38" pant size when carrying IWB and my 41" Beltman is too small. I wear it on the very last hole. Remember, you can always punch more holes to make it smaller but you can't extend it so it's longer.

·
Registered
313 Posts
IIRC, the closer spacing of the 7 holes made for .5" less range of adjustment than the 5 hole version; I think 5" of adjustment is better than 4.5". I got the five hole and do not regret it.

I should have ordered one size smaller; sometimes I go to a gun-free crime zone and do not carry; sometimes I carry IWB; and sometimes I carry cinched up tight OWB. Between all that, I use every hole but the one in the end.

I really think they ought to put 6 holes spaced 1" apart since we're ordering and not buying in person.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts