Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
One of your members (don't worry srfl, I won't tell them it was you) leaked your location during a "Beretta Addicts Support Group" meeting. I thought it was only fair to let you know thet we're seeping in and bringing our highly contagious addiction with us. Resistance is futile. You will be assimilated!

Seems like a nice place, thanks for having us. :beerchug:

·
Registered
6,741 Posts
Good to have them...I guess.

While not my favorite, Berettas are OK by me.

Don't worry srfl, he didn't tell me it was you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the welcome (and for keeping my secret). :beerchug:

Berettas are falling out of favor with many due to their total lack of a good CCW gun. I carry a discontinued 92D Type-M Compact, but if not for finding that I'd be packing a S&W 3913. Even so I carry my 642 more often than anything, but I still love my Berettas.

Hi! My name is Garg and I am an addict.

·
Registered
2,034 Posts
Hi Garg...I followed the bread crumb trail and found myself here as well...a fellow Beretta (and Glock) addict I am!

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Welcome from Alabama. Glad to have you.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hey Jimmy! Glad you made it over (I was afraid Dober might have eaten all the breadcrumbs). Your G26 should fit right in over here, from my casual glances it seems to be in good company.

I saw Missing earlier, and Age_Ranger is in another thread. He's still in denial, trying to ignore his addiction. :nono:

Thanks for the welcome Dr. C! :beerchug:

·
Super Moderator
19,004 Posts
Welcome. not a Beretta fan though.

·
Registered
6,868 Posts
Garg....again, it's good to have you aboard man.

JimmyC said:
Hi Garg...I followed the bread crumb trail and found myself here as well...a fellow Beretta (and Glock) addict I am!
Weeeelllll......Jimmy C made it....welcome Jimmy....post your own intro so we can all give you a proper "hello."

You will find this to be a great site....with lots of friendly and experienced gun toters.

·
Administrator
143,580 Posts
Welcome!

Thanks for registering.:yup:
Oh...we could do for a little bit more Beretta talk here.

One of my favorite old Beretta handguns was the Beretta 70s little .22 rimfire. Once I got rid of the "thumbrest grips" & bought a set of RARE factory flat grips for it.

·
Registered
3,850 Posts
Welcome - :smilez:

·
Super Moderator
25,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum, more competition for Bruce and the 1911 crew.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
rstickle said:
Welcome to the forum, more competition for Bruce and the 1911 crew.
Yes, it's amusing for us in the Glock crew to watch the rest of you fight it out for second place. :tongue:

·
Registered
262 Posts
Greetings Gargoyle357,

I am half whey there as I also like Berettas for there smoth function and superb accuracy. The only one in the vault is a Centurion, but I am still looking for a compact.

blacksan

·
Registered
160 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
blacksan said:
Greetings Gargoyle357,

I am half whey there as I also like Berettas for there smoth function and superb accuracy. The only one in the vault is a Centurion, but I am still looking for a compact.

blacksan
Good taste! Beretta's biggest mistake was to drop the Centurion line. By far one of the best guns they ever made.

I have 2 Type-M Compacts and a friend of mine just picked up a Custom Carry. Beretta Compacts Rule! :beerchug:

Thanks to all for the warm welcomes. I'm glad to see there are some 1911 fans here. Been so long since I've had to clear a jam that I've forgotten how and I'm sure they can help me out there. :biggrin2:

Ah good, my reinforcements have arrived. Guncat, Missing, welcome to the party!

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.