1 - 20 of 53 Posts

·
Registered
3,604 Posts
Way to go Beretta, make it hurt!

·
Registered
3,323 Posts
The article says Beretta will go to Virginia from Maryland, which is a short distance. Beretta already has a warehouse in Virginia. It looks like Maryland's loss is Virginia's gain.

Reactions: BugDude

·
Registered
647 Posts
Way to go Beretta! I hope to see gun and gun-related manufacturers in other states that insist on enacting these ill conceived and draconian laws do the same...and I think we will.

·
Registered
3,051 Posts
And I hope they don't sell another anything into the state of Maryland.

·
Registered
2,086 Posts
Good news

·
Registered
45,373 Posts
I'm happy for VA. MD can suffer the loss.

Reactions: GhostMaker

·
Registered
105 Posts
:danceban:

·
Premium Member
8,210 Posts
Maryland is the state i was born and raised for 53 years.... I wish i could move our company out of Maryland too. I'm so very tired

·
Registered
1,762 Posts
I don't really love Beretta's but I think I'll take another look so I can buy something from them!

Sent from my DROID4 using Tapatalk 2

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
I read somewhere that earlier laws were changed to keep Beretta happy in the past and that law makers were looking at doing the same this time. I guess Beretta's influence was huge in the past but not so much now. Maryland will be losing one of the bigger companies in their state. I hope that hurts.

·
Super Moderator
50,612 Posts
:congrats::congrats::congrats:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
CT, MD, NY, CO ... you've shot yourselves in your own foot. Deal with it. :yup:
Ya this is it right here^^^^ Let this be a strong reminder to these states that this will be their fate. Think of the lost revenue. Oh wait my bad, political libtards dont think that way.

1 - 20 of 53 Posts