Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,284 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody have the new Beretta Pico? and if so,what do you think? is it worth it? does it shoot well? is it reliable?

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
I was excited to potentially replace my P3AT with the pico. Even though it's a few ounces heavier I figured it would be a bit more shootable as it has much better sites. The thing that killed it for me is the size. It's a half inch taller than the P3AT which makes a pretty big difference in the pocket.

·
Banned
5,171 Posts
I want to handle one, considering buying a Pico.

·
Registered
6,239 Posts
Semi-rant:

this is for the Beretta Marketing Department: Knock it off with the weird names for your pistols and you might sell a couple.
As an adult male, I am not going to buy a gun called the PICO or NANO.....I mean look at Ruger...LCP, SR9, LC9....and Walther...PPQ, PPX, PPS. No names here.
We don't need to name our little guns to make them any cuter than they already are. Enough already.

Every time I see the Beretta Nano, I have flashbacks to the old TV show with Robin Williams , Mork and Mindy.....NANOO, NANOO....and I hated that show.

Semi-rant off.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Semi-rant:

this is for the Beretta Marketing Department: Knock it off with the weird names for your pistols and you might sell a couple.
As an adult male, I am not going to buy a gun called the PICO or NANO.....I mean look at Ruger...LCP, SR9, LC9....and Walther...PPQ, PPX, PPS. No names here.
We don't need to name our little guns to make them any cuter than they already are. Enough already.

Every time I see the Beretta Nano, I have flashbacks to the old TV show with Robin Williams , Mork and Mindy.....NANOO, NANOO....and I hated that show.

Semi-rant off.
How do you feel about handguns named after snakes? Whatever a companies marketing division comes up with for names shouldn't effect ones decision to buy it or not. I personally hate snakes but really like my Python and Diamondback.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Semi-rant:

Semi-rant off.
You don't get it? Nano & Pico are metric sizes of measurement; Pico is a smaller size than Nano. Small is the operative word regarding CCW. Not everything has to be a Night-Master 3000 X-1 Platinum, Gen 2.

·
Registered
3,063 Posts
Semi-rant:

Semi-rant off.
I don't care if they name it the Fluffy Bunny Love Launcher. The name has no bearing on the function of effectiveness of the gun.

·
Super Moderator
19,267 Posts
Fluffy Bunny Love Launcher? That's tough!

And I thought I had an issue with acquiring a .357 Magnum revolver with "Ladysmith" down the side of it.

·
Registered
10,071 Posts
I don't care if they name it the Fluffy Bunny Love Launcher. The name has no bearing on the function of effectiveness of the gun.
Dude, you made me spew sippin' bourbon on my screen through my nose!!!

Once I got the burning subsided and thought about your creative naming convention above, it made me seriously wonder about you. It sounds like something you'd find in an adult store. Just sayin.

Oh, and don't be surprised it one of the mods makes that your new screen name. It's too good to let it slide.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.