Defensive Carry banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
Check some of the XD holsters, some of the IWB's for XD's work perfectly. I've only found a few that don't.

·
Registered
5,327 Posts
Check the cusotm makers here...I am sure somebody makes them.

·
Registered
19 Posts
Px4 SC holsters

I alternate between my Px4 full-size and my Px4 SC. You don't say whether you want a IWB or OWB holster for your SC. Here are some manufacturers that I know can make a good holster for your SC.

Bullard Gunleather -- Gun Leather, Concealment and Cowboy holsters, Azle, TX.
I have the TxCC for my SC. Although the workmanship is the best of any of the holsters I own, I don't particularly like this holster due to it's lack of balance. However, the quality is so good, that I'm sure that one of his other holsters would be a good choice.

Desbiens Gunleather -- Desbiens Gun Leather
I don't own any from him, but I discussed with him and he will make any of his designs for the SC.

Fist Holsters -- HOLSTERS
I also don't have any of his products, but have discussed with him, and he will make for the Px4 SC.

Mernickle Holsters -- Mernickle Custom Holsters - Performance Series (Concealment)
I have their PS2SOB for my full-size Px4. Good quality products, good customer service. Not as high on the craftsmanship as Bullard, but still very good.

Finally, Comp-tac -- Comp-Tac : Top-Quality Firearm Accessories
I have one of their MTACs for my full-size. They don't currently make one for the SC, but call them and bug them for me. :smile: This is my favorite holster for my full-size, and I want one for the SC.

Anyone have any good holster ideas? I have a PX4 compact but just bought the SC...

·
Registered
86 Posts
re: holster

Mine sits in a Galco, model # SUM 480B. IWB. This was a comfortable fit, tried on many at the range. It's actually made for a FNP 9/40 but I like it. For a change, I've been looking for a OWB, considering a Hume JIT, I 'll go look at the links in a previous message.

I'm currently searching for an OWB for the Mrs.s' Walther PPS

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just got a PX4SC and my cc permit. Now I'm in the market for a holster. After a bit of internet research I have found two holsters that have sparked my interested - Bullard Tuckable IWB and the High Noon Closing Argument. I am in need of guidance from some seasoned vets. Any thoughts? I am a skinny guy - 5'10" @ 150 #. I am still open to other ideas as well.

·
Banned
10,182 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts