Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
6,318 Posts
CEA563EF-1D54-4F53-ACE7-C2A4C1E5151F.jpeg
Welcome. Love the Ivory grips on the Beretta; classy.

My go to meetings gun is a tuned Beretta Centurion:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #23
Hey Talldog,
I’ve got a Sig P290 but mine is not the RS..wish it was. Just a mite blocky though for me...reminds me a little of a Glock. Also have a Sig Nightmare P 938. My favorite Sig though is my P238 SAS. Just love that “melted” look!
Cheers,
Lunger

“Well…..there’s only one fight.”
David L. (Bigfoot) Green
Deputy Sheriff 1976-2010 Ret.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Thanks matthew03,
I bought those grips on eBay and in trying to put them on, I got something wrong and made the pistol totally inoperable! Took it to my gun store gunsmith and he couldn’t fix it. Got in contact with Beretta and they said to send it to them. I did, and they reassembled it correctly and put the Ivory grips on for me. They also test fired it and then returned it to me. They even paid to ship it back to me. No charge for the repairs! I paid only to ship it to them! I’d say that was fantastic customer service from Beretta!
That’s a beautiful Centurion by the way.
Cheers,
Lunger

“Well…..there’s only one fight.”
David L. (Bigfoot) Green
Deputy Sheriff 1976-2010 Ret.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Welcome aboard from coastal North Carolina. If I ever started carrying in the pocket, it would be a Beretta 3032 Tomcat.

·
Premium Member
606 Posts
Hey Talldog,
I’ve got a Sig P290 but mine is not the RS..wish it was. Just a mite blocky though for me...reminds me a little of a Glock. Also have a Sig Nightmare P 938. My favorite Sig though is my P238 SAS. Just love that “melted” look!
I also own a Glock 26, so blocky doesn't bother me. I just love the way the SIG feels in my hand, although I am waiting for a set of flush grip panels to come in.

I used to own a P938 SAS, and it was a beautiful gun (I put Rosewood grips on it). At the end of the day though, I really don't want a thumb safety. If the P238 was DAO, I'd buy one.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts