Defensive Carry banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,858 Posts
The next time I might be out in Berkeley, CA might be never.

·
Premium Member
4,501 Posts
The sun baked idiots are at it again. Give the second most dangerous police duty to others. What could possibly go wrong?

·
Registered
269 Posts
If they ain’t cops I ain’t stoppin!
Read the fine print. They take a picture of your plate. Your license is suspended, you get a bench warrant and a four figure fine.

Once you are i this category the real LEOs get involved, theoretically.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Read the fine print. They take a picture of your plate. Your license is suspended, you get a bench warrant and a four figure fine.

Once you are i this category the real LEOs get involved, theoretically.
Want to bet license plate theft and sales of picture-obscuring overlays goes up dramatically?

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
856 Posts
Being as traffic stops are 2nd only to domestic disputes in terms of danger to the LEO, what could go wrong? I mean putting untrained civilians in charge of one of the most dangerous encounters. Sounds like a fool proof plan to me? LEO's should be grateful to dodge that bullet, eh?
Now how about getting social workers to those pesky little domestic disturbances? Just call the Detectives to investigate the tragedies afterwards.

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Face it, the only reason Berkley has any interest in this misguided plan isn't public safety, it's because they suddenly realized they'd be losing a revenue stream.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts