Defensive Carry banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok id like to order my knoxx specops stock tonight, and maybe the powerpack to along with it. where do you all prefer to business when ordering this sort of stuff? i found the stock at sportsmansdepot.com for 105.00 but they dont carry the powerpack

any ideas?

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
ok id like to order my knoxx specops stock tonight, and maybe the powerpack to along with it. where do you all prefer to business when ordering this sort of stuff? i found the stock at sportsmansdepot.com for 105.00 but they dont carry the powerpack

any ideas?
That is around what I am seeing them from. I got mine already, but have yet to test it out.

·
Registered
342 Posts
I bought my from a gun store in town( I do almost all buisness there).

I support the local guy, I paid $115-120, I cant EXACTLY remember....

It was however the best money I ever spent on my 870! You will love it when you get it.

·
Banned
480 Posts
Got mine from Cabelas, $119.00, they're reputable so I don't mind paying a little more. It's worth every bit of what you pay for it, even shooting magnums is a piece of cake. Makes shooting a 12 ga. pure fun again, all day long. :yup:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
well, i got it today at the tanner gun show actually, it was reasonably priced so i went for it!! i love it sooo far now to shoot with it!!

·
Registered
4,469 Posts
I got mine from Midway USA w/ shipping about $110.00

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
Hi,

I just tested mine out, the thing definitely works. There were some people shooting a 12ga right next to me and the first thing I thought was wow that kicks like a mule compared to my rig.

·
Registered
88 Posts
Just got mine for my 590A1 from my local dealer for $114. I prefer to support the local guys.

·
Registered
2,631 Posts
Got mine from Cabelas, $119.00, they're reputable so I don't mind paying a little more. It's worth every bit of what you pay for it, even shooting magnums is a piece of cake. Makes shooting a 12 ga. pure fun again, all day long. :yup:
Plus 1 on Cabelas. They are local,reputable and instant gratification. You can put the side saddle on either side of the PowerPack. DO NOT go with area51tactical bad news

1 - 12 of 12 Posts