Defensive Carry banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I got a T-Rex sidecar style AWIB holster and one of the clips is cracking on it, so I am looking to replace them. I have swapped the clips for loops currently don't like the loops at all. So I am looking for advise on good clips to replace them? Looking to fit a 1.5'' belt.

Thanks,

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
I have used Comp-Tac C Clips on my iwb comp-tac neutral for 11 years and wife for 7 and on a couple garrett hybrids in the family . Never had one break . There not bent kydex or hard plastic . There flexible yet stay on a 1.5" belt and are strong and durable . Buy a pack of them .

C-Clip | Comp-Tac Victory Gear

·
Registered
821 Posts
Hard for me to help because I've made it a point to get ALL my IWB holsters with ONE, SINGLE CLIP on the front. I prefer plastic because it is sturdy, easy on-off and easy on the fingers. Metal on some but definitely prefer plastic.

·
Registered
194 Posts
The G code incog clips are pretty great. They angle the but of the gun onward toward your body to reduce printing. Also the utiliclip is interesting.

·
Registered
413 Posts
I have used Comp-Tac C Clips on my iwb comp-tac neutral for 11 years and wife for 7 and on a couple garrett hybrids in the family . Never had one break . There not bent kydex or hard plastic . There flexible yet stay on a 1.5" belt and are strong and durable . Buy a pack of them .

C-Clip | Comp-Tac Victory Gear
+ Me

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
I'd PM Matthew03. He makes excellent AIWB hoslters and can direct you to his supplier. That way you don't have to buy a whole new rig.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts