Defensive Carry banner

81 - 86 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
Glock 23 or 19 - compact and easily carried & concealed in summer clothes, all day.

Reactions: Buckeye63 and j102

·
Registered
682 Posts
Have you shot a P365 yet? You should, just to see if you like it. Significantly smaller than the 43X, but same stock capacity (Yes I know about the Shield S15 mags. But the stock P365 mags can be upgraded to 12 rounds with the Magguts kit, and the gun/mag combo is still significantly smaller than the 43X with S15 mags)

I really don't consider the P365 and 43X to be in the same class because the 43X grip is long enough to require holster carry.

And, of course there are now a few direct competitors to the P365, but they're all at least slightly bigger. Try the P365 and see if it's too small for you (it is for some people.) If you shoot it well, it gives you more versatility in carry methods than the 43X

Carry a G43X. Is there any other comparable pistol out there I should try out? Semi-auto 9mm, at least 10 rounds. Nothing wrong with my G43X, but sometimes prefer variety. I am 6'3"/210 so nothing smaller, but same size range. Thanks.

·
Registered
854 Posts
Its probably the P365 right now, but I believe the Taurus GX4 will end up being the best compact carry. The quality of the firearm build and the price is unmatched. At least IMHO.

·
Premium Member
225 Posts
Normally it's my Kimber K6S, But sometimes it's my S&W 640 Pro

K6 Snubbie 2 - Copy_LI.jpg S&W 640 Pro.JPG

Reactions: j102
81 - 86 of 86 Posts