Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What would you guys recommend for a good gun belt that's not crazy expensive? 1.5 or 1.75 are preferred as my holster can accommodate either. Thanks!

·
Premium Member
4,459 Posts
IN the past I have used a Better Belt and it worked well. I have half a dozen gun belts. I recently picked up a Big Foot belt with the metal liner and found it to be FAR and away the most supportive belt I own. If I could only have one belt Big Foot would be the one. Very well priced as well. It may be the least expensive one I own.

·
Banned
2,569 Posts
I have one of these https://www.daltechforce.com/collections/superbio-indestructibelt. They have much more available if you want a traditional leather belt. I can say that whatever quality holster you hang on it, it isn't going to move from where you put it. And unless you intend to hang a T/C Contender off of it or an AK/AR pistol, it'll hold whatever gun you have on it up very well.

Edit: Oh, if you do shop there, you'll get 10% of the price by just putting in the discount code at checkout that pops up frequently on the site.

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
IN the past I have used a Better Belt and it worked well. I have half a dozen gun belts. I recently picked up a Big Foot belt with the metal liner and found it to be FAR and away the most supportive belt I own. If I could only have one belt Big Foot would be the one. Very well priced as well. It may be the least expensive one I own.
Ditto

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
Bigfoot.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Another vote for Bigfoot. I have the 14oz with the spring steel core and you really couldn't was for anything more .

Reactions: farsidefan1

·
Registered
2,147 Posts
oh BOY, yet another belt thread!!! :danceban:
seriously though, a forum search will be productive on this topic :smile:

·
Registered
416 Posts
I have few Better Belts, but I have been losing a good bit of weight. I bought a BigFoot to use in the meantime before I send my Better Belts back for another "shortening" and have been impressed. The shortening and lengthening (hope I never need that) service is a plus thought with a Better Belt. Can't go wrong with either. Big Foot may be a bit stiffer and a few $ cheaper.

·
Registered
642 Posts
i have 2 belts both purchased on eBay one fits, just barely, the other is just right both 1 1/2" the one that fits just right is a Galco SB2 Sport belt that retails for around $90.00 picked it up at auction for $30.00 and it was brand new. When you make your choice I'd advise you to get one that doesn't say "I'm a conceal carry" written all over it, but that's me. :smile:

·
Registered
8,816 Posts

·
Registered
9,339 Posts
Bigfoot G17 -b.jpg
Bigfoot Gunbelts. my choice !

Reactions: Eric357

·
Registered
642 Posts
Found one of these on eBay if your interested I'll ask for more information:

CrossBreed Holsters - Leather Gun Belt - Brown CB-GUNBELT-BR-36 (Size 36 waist)

Bidding is at $11.50 ends Friday at 6:00PM

·
Registered
269 Posts
another "better belt" owner here. I have been very pleased with mine so far, but Big foot looks interesting I may have to "try" one :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts