Defensive Carry banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Walther PPQ. So I finally took my ppq m2 to the range and WOW is this an awesome gun. I shot 150 rounds and enjoyed every single one of them. I have not been shooting for long but I have shot him high dollar guns including the comparable hk p30. I owned one and decided to sell after a few weeks. It/s a terrific gun, but no where near a 1000 dollar gun. I wouldnt take 3 hks for my ppq. I had been complaining about the trigger being gritty, but like you all told me, I went and shot and I didnt even notice the grittiness. It was smooth as butter. Shooting it really does help with the grittiness.

Reliablility

Like I said about I shot 150 rounds through her and had zero problems of any kind. I shot 100 rounds of freedom munitions and 50 of american eagle.

Recoil

This is actually the first 9mm gun I have owned, and I thought the recoil was pretty manageable to a full size gun.

The few things I didnt like

My hands got very sweaty after a few rounds and I just couldnt control the grip. I think it could be a little "rougher." I didnt realize it till the end of the day, but my slide did not stay to the rear after the last shot at all. I dont know why I didnt notice in between. Im sure it was because my thumb was resting on the slide lock.

Im telling you guys, give this one a shot. Best gun I have ever owned.

I am not a pro shooter by any means but I shot better with it than any glock, mp, or hk I have ever owned, and this was my first time shooting it.
Here is a few of my targets they are 2.5 inch circles. None of these was slow fire, the slowest way prolly a second between each shot.

Attachments

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
Looks like you have a keeper.

It appears that you and this gun are a match.

Good shooting.

Reactions: .XX and Aceoky

·
Registered
3,041 Posts
I have over 1000 rounds through my PPQ without a single problem. Wife even prefers it over her Sig 238 and any other gun she has fired. Probably my favorite handgun.

·
Registered
1,592 Posts
Very nice shooting there. I have been hearing (reading really) a lot of good things about these PPQ's lately. Really wanna try one out, or better yet bring one home someday.

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Haven't tried any of Walther offerings. Might just have to give one a try.

·
Premium Member
6,726 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Congrats on my next purchase.

·
Registered
204 Posts
Sounds like you found "your" gun. Congratulations! Enjoy it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I had a p 30 and sold due to financial reasons, but i say with confidence this is a better gun than the p30. it makes average shhoters good instantly.Thanks guys

·
Registered
204 Posts
I had a p 30 and sold due to financial reasons, but i say with confidence this is a better gun than the p30. it makes average shhoters good instantly.Thanks guys
"Better" is completely and totally subjective. Once you have a gun that is reliable, "better" becomes a matter of opinion.

·
Registered
204 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,579 Posts
I have been on the PPQ wagon for quite awhile now. I have never seen a hiccup and rave about the trigger and ergos. I just really like the PPQ and I have also found they are extremely accurate.

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts