Defensive Carry banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,644 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Utah. Are you really looking for a "spotlight" or do you mean a flashlight. Lots of folks here carry flashlights and you'll get all kinds of recommendations. I suspect few people here actually own handheld spotlights.

If you're looking for a flashlight, most people carry the small LED flashlights. They're available from a variety of manufacturers. I personally prefer Surefire flashlights. They're expensive, but incredibly rugged and the company stands behind them 100%. Streamlight also makes very good flashlights.

Reactions: airslot

·
Premium Member
4,305 Posts
Here's a guide from one of the industry leaders. Streamlight

Reactions: G26Raven

·
Premium Member
33,890 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Utah. Are you really looking for a "spotlight" or do you mean a flashlight. Lots of folks here carry flashlights and you'll get all kinds of recommendations. I suspect few people here actually own handheld spotlights.

If you're looking for a flashlight, most people carry the small LED flashlights. They're available from a variety of manufacturers. I personally prefer Surefire flashlights. They're expensive, but incredibly rugged and the company stands behind them 100%. Streamlight also makes very good flashlights.
I have several Surefires, and carried them for years. Great lights, but I have switched over the a Fenix rechargeable for edc. Five adjustable settings, great tailswitch activation and nice profile.

·
Premium Member
1,231 Posts
Welcome to the forum, LucasStevens, from Arizona. Glad to have you aboard. There are a ton of good LED flashlights available, but there are just as many junky Chinese made copies that fail quickly. As noted, Streamlight and Surefire won't let you down.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
Like some others, you can't beat the great, well known brands. I have Surefire weapon lights. For handhelds, I have transitioned to Fenix lights. They make awesome lights. They have a couple of hand-held "spotlights" that I have my eye on, but there's always something else moee pressing in the budget.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts