Defensive Carry banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a LC9 and am looking for the best holster to carry it concealed so far i have found the flash bang holster. are there any other good non waist band or leg options out there for a woman?

·
Registered
787 Posts
I primarily use the flashbang & the Remora with thigh option for my Shield. When IWB I use the Little Foxx. The thigh Remora is great when I'm wearing dresses. It stays put pretty well - I can't run in it (but that's fine for me) and it feels like it slips a little in the FL heat but has never slipped to where it's seen, I'm looking for a garter with alligator clips to keep it a little more secure. I feel like with these 3 holsters there's nothing in my closet I can't wear & still carry on body.

I've heard several women say they love Kangaroo carry - I haven't tried it personally.

·
Registered
5,385 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

·
Super Moderator
50,609 Posts
Welcome...

from Central Florida!

ret :31:

·
Registered
346 Posts
Welcome to the forum! Other no-belt options include shoulder holsters, ankle holsters, compression shorts/shirts, the Marilyn (bra holster), and belly bands.

Be sure to check out the 'female carry' thread pinned to the top of the Concealed Carry forum, if you haven't already. Lots of great links are posted there.

·
Registered
11,430 Posts
Welcome Aboard and Greetings from Rocky Top Tennessee

·
Premium Member
24,511 Posts
Welcome from Virginia.

·
Premium Member
10,172 Posts
Sorry I can't help you with your question.

Welcome from Fort Worth, Texas.

·
Premium Member
4,253 Posts
Welcome to Defensive Carry :wave: The best forum for sharing ideas and experience.

Help us keep this forum great by remembering the Golden Rule: Please treat others as you want to be treated.

I am from Kansas.

·
Registered
2,858 Posts
Howdy from Ohio...good to have you in the house! You might try some of the sites specifically targeting women in the shooting sport. I think there is a post somewhere on this site...just looked through it the other day for my wife.

·
Registered
1,885 Posts
welcome from PA. this place has lots of great info and nice people. im not a woman s i cant help much but non IWB options for women that i know are flash bang, as you mentioned, and possibly a smart carry belly band. good luck and happy shooting.

·
Registered
6,587 Posts
Welcome from Wisconsin!

·
Super Moderator
25,605 Posts
Welcome to the forum. For your answer look for some of the threads started by other female members, we have a lot of information here!

·
Registered
2,520 Posts
Enjoy the forum.................... :wave:

·
Registered
7,535 Posts
Welcome to the forum from SW Ohio. :wave:

·
Banned
12,068 Posts
Welcome to the Forums.