Defensive Carry banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Most of the pictures I see for tuckable holsters show guys with their shirt UN-TUCKED!! I have to tuck in my shirt, therefore I have to have a GOOD holster that will completely conceal my XD9sc.
Some of you have to tuck in your shirt . . . what have you found to be the best way to conceal your gun, WHILE HAVING YOUR SHIRT TUCKED IN???
Thanks,
Shepherd

·
Registered
368 Posts
I CC a fullsized XD serivce (4").

I've tucked using my MTAC, if i wear it at 5:00 almost 6:00 it tucks just fine, noone can tell. I usually wear it at 3:30 when untucked but I havnt tried it at that position tucked in, idk why.

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
MTAC, MTAC, and again, MTAC. :biggrin2: I use it regularly under tucked shirts---dress shirt, polo, rugby, t-shirt; doesn't matter, the holster always disappears.

I use a SIG P239 or a full-sized P220 in that set-up.

·
Registered
564 Posts
Galco SkyOps. I have one for my Glock 19 and Sig P239. However, the mouth is not reinforced so re-holstering is a problem.

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have tucked with my crossbreed supertuck and it worked great.

·
Registered
737 Posts
MTAC, MTAC, and again, MTAC. :biggrin2: I use it regularly under tucked shirts---dress shirt, polo, rugby, t-shirt; doesn't matter, the holster always disappears.

I use a SIG P239 or a full-sized P220 in that set-up.

+1 on the MTAC!!

Also welcome to the forum!

·
Super Moderator
50,597 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wear a Galco SkyOps four days a week with a tucked in shirt. It is a black hole of a holster.
As previously stated, it does not have a reinforced mouth. I only put it in the holster two times a day. It doesnt bother me.

·
Registered
1,484 Posts
I've had a Comptac C-TAC for my 1911, P2000, and now Glock 23.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
I use Tucker Gunleather for 3 different size guns. They work great!!
Tucker Gunleather

·
Registered
370 Posts
I carry a 4" XD9 everyday in a Crossbreed Supertuck. You can't go wrong with it. You'll love it and their customer service is awesome!

·
Registered
370 Posts
oh and PS. I think it conceals BETTER with a tucked in shirt than an untucked one.

·
Banned
13,684 Posts
Galco SkyOps. I have one for my Glock 19 and Sig P239. However, the mouth is not reinforced so re-holstering is a problem.
I want to second the Galco SkyOps holster. It's extremely comfortable since it's not reinforced, but it's also very modular with a minimum attachment to belt that's very stable and inconspicuous. Wore mine today as a matter of fact with a tucked in shirt of course!

·
Registered
49 Posts
Glock 30 in a SuperTuck EDC and wear it tucked when needed. Usually positioned between 4:30 and 5:30 depending on type of pants and if I'm driving much. You will love the customer service these guys provide. Can't beat the various adjustment options...........

·
Registered
1 Posts
I carry my Kahr CW9 daily in my KHolster (Kholster). Very comfortable, tuckable, and after buying several other holsters to try to accomplish this, I'm very happy.

I can comfortably carry all day long with the kholster.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts