Defensive Carry banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up a g29 with TFO sight and crimson trace lasergrips for concealed carry, any suggestions for holsters in IWB?Thanks for any help

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
CompTac C-Tac :hand10:
its a kydex holster but perfect for polymer pistols (very comfy too). I had one for my PM45 & my wife still uses one for her PM9

·
Registered
204 Posts
My favorite for my G27 is a CompTac MTAC. I also have and like my Crossbreed SuperTuck. Both of these get great reviews on this forum.

·
Registered
2,387 Posts
I have a Milt Sparks VM II for my G27. Great holster, very comfy, easy draw and one hand reholster. It also has great retention.

I also have a JS Holsters IWB kydex holster that I use for my 19. Also a great holster. Slightly less confortable than the VM II, but a lot cheaper and quicker delivery.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Holster Options

My Glock 29 goes everywhere with me in a Kydex EHUD holster that is tuckable and sits at 1:00 apendix. You can get them from Suarez International.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
+1 on the MTAC. I have one for my G29SF. The Glock and kydex seem meant for each other. With that being said, I also have a VMII for it on order. If it doesn't workout over the MTAC, off to FS land it goes.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I love the T&T Gunleather. Sort of a VMII clone but IMO has some better features as in cant and deeper carry. Never a fan of Comp Tac.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts