Defensive Carry banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
1,304 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know where else to place this thread, but here goes. Which movies depicted the best gunfights in your opinions.

I can think of three right off hand: Heat...with Al Pacino and Robert Di Nero --- Open Range with Kevin Costner and Robert Duvall --- and Saving Private Ryan with Tom Hanks

What say you....

·
Registered
3,531 Posts
Well, besides ones already mentioned...

The Wild Bunch--bank robbery
Collateral--nightclub scene
Hard Boiled--restaurant, warehouse, hospital

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Starship Troopers j/k

Shoot out at the OK Corral
Tombstone
Scarface

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
The first part of [ i think ] "For a Few Dollars More" where Eastwood draws down on six bad guys
The last part of Quigly Down Under when he hands Sellick the revolver
Various parts of the Qucik and the Dead
And what you guys^^ said.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Several gunfights from Outlaw Josey Wales come to mind, including the gunfight in the trading post and the fight in the street with the soldiers.

But best in my mind was the rolling gunfight during the snatch operation in the movie Act of Valor, beginning with the sniper taking out the guards to the firefight inside the compound, and culminating with Navy Fast Boats and their mini guns shutting down the bad guys in a hail of lead resembling the angry breath of a massive dragon!

Loved that movie!

·
Registered
6,020 Posts
Reservoir Dogs and True Romance. Very similar as Tarantino seemed to like the Mexican standoff kinda scenario.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.