Defensive Carry banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am talking nice, well run (safe), and ample space. Looking for a nice place not afraid to drive for a nice experience. I live in Northern virginia... any suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,661 Posts
I am talking nice, well run (safe), and ample space. Looking for a nice place not afraid to drive for a nice experience. I live in Northern virginia... any suggestions.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

C2 Shooting Center | Virginia Beach, VA

I've heard of this place - BUT - I have no firsthand knowledge of it, and I've never been there myself.

Perhaps some Virginians can confirm that this is one of the good places, or offer some better ones. :smile:

·
Registered
472 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
C2 Shooting Center | Virginia Beach, VA

I've heard of this place - BUT - I have no firsthand knowledge of it, and I've never been there myself.

Perhaps some Virginians can confirm that this is one of the good places, or offer some better ones. :smile:
I go to Virginia Beach once or twice a year. I will check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: PhaedrusIV

·
Registered
4,518 Posts
Some of the Izaac Walton League ranges are quite nice. The Arlington-Fairfax chapter is in Centreville but you have to be a member or a guest of a member to use it. I was a member there for 20 years (1994 - 2014). It has a 100 yard rifle/handgun/shotgun* range, an archery range, and a skeet and trap range plus a stocked fishing pond with camp grounds. Nice facility.

The down side to outdoor ranges is that your targets are set at fixed distances and generally draw/fire practice is not allowed. And more often than not, the closest you're going to be allowed to set your target is 25 yards.

Reactions: BadgerJ
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.