Defensive Carry banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has the best prices and service for on-line orders? I had an opportunity to work with a Benchmade 550SBK, and would like to order one.

In a previous thread, I received a lot of good advice for a "knife noob" here, and I'm glad I waited to start my knife collection :wink: until after the knife training session with SouthNarc....a lot of my misconceptions were laid to rest regarding folder handling vs. fixed blade.

Of course, I'm going to follow the standard advice from this forum when faced with a choice between "A" vs. "B".....get both! A good folder and a good fixed blade each have a place. :biggrin:

·
Registered
36 Posts
Rob72 said:
+1! (If "taking good care of..", means keeping perpetually broke!) :biggrin:

Almost forgot; be sure to check his Knives Received in Trade, and Clearance pages, great deals, and no worries!
Yeah thats what I mean. Anyway he gets my vote as the best person to deal with.

·
Registered
11 Posts
www.emersonknives.com

My Dad bought the Emerson SOCFK-B2 for me upon graduating the Special Forces Q-Course. From where? E-Bay!

·
Registered
304 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Thanks! Now I have hours of drooling over what to convince the Mrs. I need......

·
Registered
20 Posts
Like longtab's dad, I've bought knives at unbelieveable prices at ebay. Like a mint Cold Steel Laredo for $65. I had to pay $20 for postage, but still, $85 is a bargain.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts